Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 12)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atFuranai - Sailboat ToursDoca de Belem - Av. Brasilia, 1400-038 Lisboa, PortugalThe meeting point is at gate nº2 of the Bélem Dock. GPS:GPS: 38°41’42.0″ N 9°12’11.8″W The Belem Dock is the Marina of the famous Monument of the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos). Train: Belém Station Tram: 15 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos Bus: 728 – 714 – 727 – 729 – 751See address & details
- Pass byFuranai - Sailboat ToursPadrao dos DescobrimentosTorre de Belem25 de Abril BridgeSantuario Nacional de Cristo ReiPontal de CacilhasPraca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and TechnologyMuseu da Eletricidade
- You'll end atFuranai - Sailboat ToursDoca de Belem - Av. Brasilia, 1400-038 Lisboa, PortugalThe meeting point is at gate nº2 of the Bélem Dock. GPS:GPS: 38°41’42.0″ N 9°12’11.8″W The Belem Dock is the Marina of the famous Monument of the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos). Train: Belém Station Tram: 15 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos Bus: 728 – 714 – 727 – 729 – 751See address & details
Furanai - Sailboat Tours, Doca de Belem - Av. Brasilia, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Souvenir photos (available upon request)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Morning brunch
- Bithday cake
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What an amazing experience, an awesome boat with an awesome crew :) We did a sailing trip with barbecue included, just perfect
Date of experience: September 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Furanai Sailboat Tours
Perfect weather and fantastic experience!!
My wife and I went on 9/15/2019. The cruise was very relaxing and we were able to see the highlights of Lisbon fro…
We had a wonderful cruise on Tage River in company of Lopo and our skipper, passionated by vintage Sailboat, tradit…
An Evening We Will Never Forget
On Tuesday evening we shared a magical evening with Angelo, Tati and a lovely group of fellow travellers. We enjoye…
Lovely sailong with Tatiana and Angelo
I had a wonderful time in the sailing experience with Tatiana and Angelo! The boat is unique and allows you to free…
Best ever sunset cruise!
Beautiful boat, incredible views, great wine and tacos! Angelo and Tati are super friendly hosts. Above all expect…
Relaxing Sailboat Trip with great hosts
We had a great time on board and can recommend this to anybody. The hosts were very helpful and made everybody feel…
Romantic in the best way
I did this with 3 of my best friends and my boyfriend! I would definitely recommend this! You will not be let down!…
Amazing!!!! Definitely to repeat!! Wonderful day by the lovely Tagus, with the excellent company of the sailors and…
Amazing boat trip
Beautiful boat, incredible views! Angelo and Tati are very professional and friendly hosts. Couldn’t expect more, h…
Awesome day with Angelo
Great tour, boat was roomy and comfortable it can fit 12 passengers easily. English was on point and the tour guide…
This is was the highlight of our holiday. Such a fun, relaxed way to travel. Tatiana so helpful and attended to eve…
Perfect way to end a holiday
Our group of friends were looking for something different to do for our last night in Lisbon. Found this on airb&b …
An unforgettable journey!
A sunset trip on the board os Furanai is one of the best experiences Lisbon can offer! It allows you to see Lisbon …
Perfect choice for a late afternoon aperitive with friends <3
My friends and I were thinking about something cool to do on a Saturday afternoon, something better than enjoying a…
An amazing boat with a super nice crew!
Me and my friends were very well received by Angelo, who proved to be not only a good skipper, but also very knowle…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,210 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 19,047 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 741 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat
Which attractions will I visit with Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat?
How much is Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat?
Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat price starts from $482.75. Discover and book Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat on Tripadvisor
What is the Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat cancellation policy?
Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat?
Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat is hosted by Furanai Sailboat Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Furanai Sailboat Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tagus River - Private Tour on Vintage Sailboat on Tripadvisor