per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Driver or tour guide
- Van with air conditioner, gas and tolls
- Insurances and taxes
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Visit the most famous wines cellars in Setubal region
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - José Maria de Fonseca
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra / Almada.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Cruise Terminal, Tv. de Santa Quitéria 61A, 1250-212 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45010P29
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit?
- Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit price starts from $293.86. Discover and book Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit?
- Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit is hosted by Knight Riders Tourism. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Knight Riders Tourism on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45010P29
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Portinho da ArrabidaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2SesimbraStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Jose Maria de FonsecaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Santuario Nacional de Cristo ReiStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Cabo EspichelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Cabo EspichelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Knight Riders Tourism
Joined in January 2017
#233 of 1,534 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
- drewg58200Hugo the boss!Had an absolutely incredible day in the city of Porto with our equally amazing tour guide Hugo. Very knowledgeable, polite, and friendly. He helped us navigate the city with ease and took us to a wonderful local lunch spot before the absolutely stunning wine tasting. Would highly recommend. Thanks again Hugo.
- 461geraldinel00A WONDERFUL TOUR WITH FIRST CLASS SERVICE ALL THE WAY.The tour was amazing - so informative and professional, yet in a relaxed and friendly way. We visited interesting and beautiful places, it has given us memories which we will never forget. We are very grateful our wonderful guide, Hugo, who gave us the best tour experience possible. Everything was first class. Hugo went above and beyond expectations when he delivered my son-in-laws sunglasses (left in the back of his car) back to our hotel the following night, we are very appreciative of his kind gesture. Do not hesitate to book a tour with this company, they provide 'high end' service and they will meet your expectations without question.
- riccardocE5975FH00Great trip, but too priceyThe island is wonderful, and the cave tour is worthwhile. Just be prepared for a lot of walking on steep paths. The water is cold, so if you plan to swim, be warned. It tendes to be cool and cloudy up until around 2pm most days in summer, then the clouds clear, but by then the boats return to Peniche. Be aware that you could do this trip far cheaper by taking a train from Lisbon to Peniche (about 3 Euro), then buying a ferry ticket (about 30 Euro) and a Cave tour ticket (about 6 Euro)
- harkantj00Excellent tour of the Algarve regionThree day / 2 night private tour of the Algarve region with our tour guide/driver Philipp Ruoff was something we will cherish forever.From hotel pick up to drop off - everything was handled with utmost care .Philipp’s knowledge of the region and touring the main areas including some of the hidden gems that are off the beaten path made this a truly remarkable experience.We would highly recommend this company.
- joseandteresav00The perfect trip (it was our 32nd anniversary) great celebration.It was a magical experience overall. The scenery was very beautiful and the places we visited were all very interesting.Our private guide Hugo was amazing, very knowledgeable about the history of all the sites, great driver, very attentive of our needs and very professional. I highly recommend this tour but more importantly, request for Hugo to be your guide.
- jennycxu00Unforgettable experience and amazing guideThis tour was impeccable from the moment we got picked up! Philippe was an amazing guide and also became a friend by the end of the trip - he knew his way around the city and showed up promptly in his super comfortable van. We loved how much he shared along the drive and even once we got to the city we got to hang out and customize the trip based on what we wanted to see. Lunch was amazing and the food was great, super large portion sizes and we could order whatever we wanted and got a lot of wine! The wine tasting for us was at the very end and it was just a great way to end the whole thing. The whole day was very full of activity and having Philippe there made it way more fun and planned than what we would have done on our own.
- KimtheNetherlands00Highly Recommend! Fantastic private tours catered to our needs, for multiple locations in PortugalWe actually did three days of private tours with Knight Riders Tourism: one day private tour of Lisbon, one day in Oporto, and one day in Sintra and Caiscais. I was traveling with my two elderly parents (over 80) and wanted private tours so that we could travel comfortably and adjust to my parent's energy levels, and get us as close to all the sights as possible. Our guide was Hugo, and not only was he great in explaining all the history and significant sights that we saw, he was also a great driver and drove us as close to the many sights as possible, as well as facilitating our getting ahead in the queues to avoid my father having to wait in long lines. It was an amazing experience, and we were able to see much more and more comfortably than had we done it with a larger group or by ourselves. Well worth it!! Thank you Knight Riders Tourism and thank you Hugo!!
- U5832NOmichaelt00The warmth of the Portuguese people, food, & culture!I would like to send a special thank you “Obrigada” to my very knowledgeable travel/tour guide Mr. Hugo (see in photos below)! His knowledge of the history and cultures of Portugal was above reproach. He’s a highly skilled motorist and was adept in moving throughout the Portuguese countryside all the while speaking with me and sharing his experiences, knowledge of history and background during the tour. Trabalho bem feito…job well done!! ~Mike Thompson
- dbedwell100100Well worth a visitExcellent tour with a premium ticket so tasting of the white, ruby and tawny ports. Really enjoyable, the guide was knowledgeable and ensured everyone enjoyed the experience
- Martie S00Porto’sOur tour guide Filipe Rodrigues was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the city of Porto’s. We had a great time and would have liked to have spent more time in Porto.
- davidkR7496JX00Waterfront touringWe had an exceptional time with Phillip! He knows the area and scenery well and is a pleasure to tour with. Highly recommend!!!
- Sylvia G00Worth the drive whatever the costNazare' was awesome. Beautiful views. Best part was HUGO...perfect #10 guide,personalized our trip & shared history & helpful hints for our next venture to Porto! We'd do any trip he was giving🤩
- Tmney00Loved it!Absolutely loved this tour! My sister and I got to spend the day with Hugo. He was a knowledgeable guide and provided a lot of great information about Merida and Evora. Thank you, Hugo, for the wonderful time!
- ShirleyO48600Excellent value, exceptional service, and great fun!In order to complete this review, I had to select just one activity—in this case, Porto. But in fact, four friends and I hired Knight Riders to give us a six-day private tour throughout many sites and small towns of Portugal. This was our first travel experience with Knight Riders, and we would definitely use their services again. Our drivers/guides were Hugo and Philipp, since we split into two groups for part of the time. Both were knowledgeable and personable, gentle spirits who quickly became fun traveling partners. In fact, Philipp spent all six days with us and we felt as though we made a new friend by the end of the trip. We visited Sintra, Coimbra, Mafra, Porto, the Douro River, and many other small towns in between. All arrangements were efficiently scheduled in advance, making good use of our time. All-in-all, our trip was easy and fun — we covered 1400 kilometers with curb-to-curb service, assistance with our luggage, and several spontaneous pastry stops in between visits to planned locations! We also enjoyed several exceptional preplanned lunches at local restaurants specializing in traditional Portuguese food — including some of the best seafood I have ever eaten. My friends and I are in agreement — we would definitely use this company again, and would in fact ask for the same drivers/guides. Five stars all the way!
- SvenStuttgart200Extraordinary and a Jewel of Tour guidesWe took the the Tour in September 2022 and it has been beyond our Imagination. Our Tour Guide Artur Garcia showed us around, told about all the great background of the local History, culture and circumstances. He has been an extraordinary Host, holds so much knowlwdge, an Excellenz Driver, fitted the Tour to our Interests and prepared all the little Details. He was always two steps ahead. It has been an a pleasure , no words for it. Folks, book that, you will never ever regret it. We plan to do that again.
Buy it with
Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit provided by Knight Riders Tourism
Product Overview: Private Tour: Setubal, Arrabida Nature Park - wine cellar visit
Number of Photos