Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPraça do ComércioPraça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, PortugalDirections: Metro Station : Terreiro do Paço (Blue Line) Return point: Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paço)See address & details
- 1Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Praça do ComércioStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3BarreiroStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Castelo de PalmelaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Estrada do Vale dos BarrisStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Vila Nogueira de AzeitaoStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byParque Natural da Arrabida
- 7SetubalStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Setubal DistrictStop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPraça do ComércioPraça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, PortugalDirections: Metro Station : Terreiro do Paço (Blue Line) Return point: Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paço)See address & details
Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- State of art Electric bike (Bosch eBike drive system)
- One bottle of mineral water
- Lunch (Dish of fish, drink, Coffee) + Coffee Break
- Train and Boat ticket
- Liability and personal accident insurance
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - Mask and Desinfectant gel
- Entry/Admission - Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco)
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Palmela
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Tour available in multiple languages, please select at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Lisboa Autentica
An Great in-depth introduction to Lisbon
We had the privilege of having a personal tour by Beatrix. It was great to see her passion for this beautiful city.…
We did the 3-hour historical tour with Beatricha and can absolutely recommend it. Beatricha is a trained historian …
Wonderful insights to Lisbon and history of Portugal
This was a very personalized tour which not only expanded my understanding of Fernando Pessoa, but gave a wonderful…
Fernando Pessoa tour via Lisboa Autentica
We took the Fernando Pessoa tour with the amazing tour guide Fabrizio, who gave us the best tour we had in Lisbon. …
Lisbon of Fado
Very special walking tour, a great guide walking us through the old streets of Alfama and Mouraria, with a surprise…
This activity was excellent because our tour guide was very knowledgeable of Lisboa in general! We starte the tour …
Out of the city
Great way to get outside of Lisbon and see the countryside and ocean. Note e bikes do not do all the work - there …
An absolute must if you want to really see the city
We started off booking one eBike tour (Belém) and ended up on three consecutive day trips ( Secrets of Lisbon; Sint…
Sintra to Cascais with Ethan
Excellent day out, expertly guided in a relaxed manner by Ethan. Great route, including an off-road section through…
We had a group of six and Daniel was our guide. He was very patient and put up with our group jokes and even joine…
excellent trips with Joanna
We had 2 full days trips with Joanna - the first one to Sintra, Caiscais and Estoril, the second one to Queluz and…
Can’t miss tour c/o Beatrix
I was lucky to be the only one in the English tour and Beatrix was my wonderful guide. She knew all there is to kno…
Amazing tour and guide!!
We did this bike tour with David and it was the highlight of our trip! With the e-bikes the biking was as easy as y…
Must do tour Stefan was the best guide
This is an excellent walking tour headed by our guide for the day Stefan (sorry if I have spelt your name wrong). H…
E-bike tour with Lisboa Autentica
A private E-bike Tapas Tour organized for people at Lisboa Autentica. Without prior consultation, 4 people were add…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,865 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 10,210 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 19,048 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,159 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour
What time does The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour start?
The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour?
The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour price starts from $198.50. Discover and book The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour cancellation policy?
The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Nature Park of Arrábida - Electric Bike Tour on Tripadvisor