- Private full-day tour of Lisbon;
- Flexible tour guide that will customize the tour along the day to meet your needs
- Receive undivided attention from your tour guide.
- Visit some of the most famous sites of the city: Main squares and walk around the old neighborhood of Alfama.
- Enjoy some free time to explore the historical center of Lisbon.
- Visit the neighbourhood of Belém;
- Taste the best custard tart in town.
What You Can Expect
Your tour will start with one of the most beautiful view point in the city, Nossa Senhora do Monte. Perfect place for your tour guide to make an introduction of the history of Lisbon. On your way down you'll pass by some of the oldest neighbourhoods of Lisbon. After parking the van you'll walk around town visiting the best spots. After having some free time at the center of the city you'll visit the famous neighbourhood of Belém. It's in Belém where you can visit the church of the Jerónimos monastery, see the tower of Belém, the monument of the discoveries and taste the famous custard tart of Portugal.
After this amazing day you we’ll travel back to Lisbon to the agreed drop-off point.
Please note that this description is just suggestions of places to visit. Since it’s a private tour, the itinerary will be designed according to your preferences and the tour length.
We highlight that our tours are private (just you and us) and our Mercedes vehicles are very comfortable with wi-fi and bottled water on board. It’s also important to let you know that our tours are done with a guide/driver very well prepare to add valuable information about the visited places and about Portugal in general.
It's also important to inform that our local guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, airport, cruise terminal or other meeting point.
Please note that entrance fees are not included.