per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Guided tour in private minivan or sedan according to your group size
- Bottled water
- Parking, fuel and toll costs
- Insurance as required by law
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, etc)
- Entrance fees unless stated in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Palácio Nacional de Mafra
- Entry/Admission - Mafra
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Hotel, accommodation, Cruise Port or Airport in central Lisbon
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25723P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child (3 yrs old or above) seats are available on request (Free of Charge) if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Start and Finish times may be adjusted to your preference or to your Cruise schedule.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- Please note that all our prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group.
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a mid size sedan/estate (Mercedes E Class or equivalent) or on a van.
- A maximum of 7 persons per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira?
- Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira price starts from $375.31. Discover and book Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira cancellation policy?
- Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira?
- Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira is hosted by Week Break Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Week Break Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Private Tour - Mafra Heritage with Ericeira on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25723P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Palacio Nacional de MafraStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tapada Nacional de MafraStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Aldeia Tipica Jose FrancoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4EriceiraStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byPraia das Azenhas do Mar
- 5Cabo da RocaStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byAvenida Marginal
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Week Break Tours
Joined in October 2015
#434 of 1,422 Tours & Activities in Lisbon
- HappyVacation01600Not as advertisedThere must have been an error. Our airport transport to our hotel did not come. We called the service on our confirmation but they said they did not get that order number and did not come. We had to beg other services to get us a car to take us to our hotel. We tried to get a refund from Expedia. After several emails they refused to give us our refund citing that they gave our money to the transportation company and could not get a refund from the company. Too bad. Thankfully our credit carrier guarantees our payment and refunded us the money
- 988nathanr00Go with some friends well wroth itWent in June and had an absolute blast. Francisco will make sure we find the best way to get to places. Knew all the history and would kindly answer any question.
- Martacaspuj00Very friendly, professional and reliable service.Absolutely recommended. Professional, friendly and very reliable. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. We enjoyed both his service and the company. Everything went very smoothly from picking us from the airport to dropping us at the airport (at 3 in the morning) Probably one of the best tour services we had. For sure we recommend him and for sure we will use him again.
- Aitrus00Best way to see Sintra if you only have one dayWhile planning for our trip, we were originally going to do Sintra by ourselves. Take the train from Lisbon and use the bus to get around there. We had hoped that by getting an early start we could see everything we wanted to get to. However, as our trip neared, we read a number of comments about how busy Sintra is already and it was only expected to get more crowded as the summer goes on. At that point we decided it was probably best to do a guided tour to optimize our time and maximize what we can see in the one day we had to see Sintra. Enter Francisco and Week Break Tours. The day when from potentially hectic and stressful to relaxing and informative. We had already visited Cascais earlier in our trip so Francisco was able to accommodate our request to alter the default trip. We also let him know that we're not opposed to getting an early start if that helps. Below is a brief outline of what we were able to see on our tour. (This review is already pretty long so I chose not to really review the sights themselves, there is plenty of other information available about them specifically) The day started at 8:15 am with Francisco picking up our family of five at the door of our Airbnb in a comfortable van with plenty of space for all five of the family members. With the early start, we were well on our way out of Lisbon before traffic slowed us down. First stop was Pena Palace. To free up time for other sites, we chose not to do the tour inside. Our visit was a perfect blend of guided tour with information and some 'free' time to wander around and take a million pictures. It was a bit foggy for part of our visit but I found it added a little mystic to the palace. Second stop was the Moorish Castle. We walked from Pena Palace to the Moorish Castle and Francisco pointed out various sites along the way. We spent a little time climbing the walls, admiring the views and again... taking a million pictures. After this it was time to drive back to Sintra. Here we had lunch, wandered the streets a bit. After lunch we stopped by a small bakery/coffee shop for a coffee/juice and some pastries. To our surprise it wasn't a pastel de nata, but two other types of traditional pastries which were delicious. Next stop, Quinta da Regaleira. We took a pleasant walk from Sintra to this next palace. We toured both the interior of the palace as well as the magnificent gardens. Once again, a million pictures later and we headed back to town to the van for a drive to our next palace. Final palace of the day was Monserrate Palace. It is much harder to get here and was also a driving factor in getting a guided tour of Sintra. Another stunning garden and palace. The plan was to make one more quick stop at Cabo da Roca and see the western most point of continental Europe. However along the drive there we encountered a traffic jam where a bus and car collided at a sharp turn. Having no other way over the mountain except for an hour plus detour we decided it was time to head back to Lisbon. Return trip back to Lisbon went smoothly and were were dropped back off where we started. There is no way we would have been able to visit all these places without the help of Francisco. We would have lost time figuring out where to go, how to get from place to place and what are the important things to see. In addition, we got so much more out of what we saw by having someone explain the history and significance of so many sights. If you haven't realized by now, I'll make it explicit. If you are looking for a tour in Portugal, give Francisco and Week Break Tours a call.
- AnnArborMHT00Great Service!We booked a tour via Viator with Week Break Tours. Our communication with Week Break Tours was excellent - they addressed every need and concern. We had planned a half day tour to Mafra to see the amazing, massive palace, however 2 weeks before the tour, my sister-in-law broke her ankle - a big game changer. I emailed via Viator, Week Break Tours and asked could we still visiting Mafra. Week Break Tours investigated the facilities and even offered to get a wheelchair, but we couldn't overcome the steps. Week Break Tours offered options and were very flexible. I was very pleased with their service. Based on my communication with them, I would highly recommend the company.
- griffint8600Amazing Sintra tourWe had a wonderful day with Francisco in Sintra and surrounding areas. He gave us great advice, helped us avoid the crowds, and was very smart. His car is very nice and he is a really smart guy. He does a great job of gauging his audience by pacing the trip in a great way.
- Melanie R00Best tour ever!!!My friend and I took a private tour with Week Break Tours and it was unbelievable. We had a great time and our tour guide Francisco was the best tour guide ever! I can’t rave enough about how fun and interesting this tour was. I will remember it for a lifetime!
- Inspire10274400Lisbon city tourFrancisco was very good. I enjoyed my day tremendously. I saw many sights and had a lovely lunch. Look forward to going back to Lisbon.
- Amir N00A nice building, but a disappointing attitude .It is an impressive building. One disappointment was that use of the WC was limited to ticket holders. This miserable policy contrasts the policy in other locations in this country.
- Mari30500Excellent is an understatement!Francisco was one of the better guides we have had ever. His knowledge and expertise made this tour a very interesting way to get acquainted with this beautiful city and its history. He was also so kind to us as I have a knee problem, and he paced the walking parts accordingly. I would highly recommend him and this tour.
- Mary Ellen B00Wonderful overview of LisbonI can’t say enough about Ricardo our guide for our tour around Lisbon. His passion about Portugal and the city of Lisbon and its history was shared with us as we toured his city. He was professional, courteous and tremendously knowledgeable.
- arvin c00Excellent tour !Richard was absolutely great ! In a short time, he took us to a lot of important landmarks around Lisbon and gave a wide overview of the history of Lisbon and Portugal. Highly recommend !
- Sharyn B00Superb Tour of LisbonFrancisco is the best tour guide we have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable about the city in terms of location and history, and is also fun to be with. He will literally go the extra mile to accommodate special requests. E.g., he took us downhill on foot through the historic Jewish Quarter, walked all the way up to get the car and then drove down to meet us at the bottom of the hill. He spent just the right amount of time in each location and provided very interesting details. It was an excellent and very enjoyable tour.
- Billy B00Simply the best ...Quality and professionalism abound with Francisco and his team. The service is impeccable, as are the vehicles. Recommended without reservation!
- Ihan J00Lisbon/sintra tour and Fatima tourThis private tour is so worth it. Francisco was so good in the Lisbon and Sintra tour. We told him to pick us back up from Fatima and show the rest of the country on the way back. We had 7 people including our parents and it's amazing tour on a luxury van. Francisco he was very knowledgeable and friendly. Even we seems tired he would show us things which we would have never seen. We already told about him to one of our couple friends who visited the week after and they really enjoyed him and booked the again even to drop to the airport. Fully worth it and highly recommend and will use him Again.