Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting
By Lisbon Winery
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-88, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Five types of artisanal Portuguese cheeses
- Five types of Iberian pork sausages
- Long cure Pata Negra ham
- Five Portuguese wines, including vinho verde and Port
- Commentary by one of the best wine specialists in Lisbon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- R. Rodrigues Sampaio 18A, 1150-295 Lisboa, Portugal The wine tasting center is located right next to Av. Liberdade, the biggest avenue in Lisbon. We are located on the back of the Louis Vuitton store.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25921P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting?
- Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting price starts from $90.17. Discover and book Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting cancellation policy?
- Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Lisbon Wine and Tapas Tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25921P1
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Closed - no longer at this location
I visited this address only to find a really lovely restaurant- not Lisbon Winery. I am not sure if they moved or w…
Exceptional, truly exceptional
Not knowing much about Portuguese wine we hoped to pick up a couple of tips and sample a few. Honestly this was w…
Great experience, great wine
Great experience, great wine, great time. Headed down to try it out and was very impressed. Portugal is one of my f…
Outstanding wine tasting!
The Portuguese wine tasting was really good. The staff were informative, insightful and certainly helped us to unde…
Great Food & Wine Paring
Scheduled a food and wine tasting. We were not sure what we would get but everything was outstanding. The young l…
My partner and I did a wine tasting here and it was the highlight of our trip - I highly recommend doing tasting w…
Amazing Staff and Focused on Small Batch Ports and Cheese
The staff that works at the Lisbon Winery really makes it a great place to visit. I had booked a port tasting with…
A must-do in Lisbon
We felt as if Adriana knew us here. We told her what we liked/didn't like and she found the perfect tastings. We al…
Excellent Representation of Portuguese Wines
We originally booked this because it looked like an excellent way to sample different wines from Portugal. After b…
A great time for a Lisbon evening
My wife & I had a really enjoyable time at the Lisbon Winery's wine tasting a couple of evenings ago. The hostess …
Great selection of Portuguesas wines
Really nice place for a few glasses of wine and meal or cheese boards. Good selection of wines and really knowledge…
OUTSTANDING Book Now
OUTSTANDING We booked because you have to Only 12 tables and 40 covers but it is worth the effort We had the wine…
Incredibly knowledgable staff
We did the wine tasting and couldn't have enjoyed it more. As others have noted, the servers are friendly, knowledg…
dont miss it
Great little place. the wine and the cheeseboard were very nice. the service was top notch. We wanted to go back bu…
Must do in Lisbon
Great venue, great wine, excellent food, but the best thing was the knowledgeable and passionate staff. If you wan…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Couples
Great wine tasting with delicious food! We loved our experience and the host was so kind! Would definitely recommend!
Written June 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your review. We are very happy you had a nice experience with us and look forward to see you again.
Written June 27, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.