per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English
What's not included
- Official Driver/guide and visits to the monuments
- Toll fees
- Vehicle with air conditioning and free wi-fi on board.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- 1 bottle of water per person, refreshing wipes and pocket tissues
- 1 Cherry Liqueur per person
- Offer of a COVID-19 kit (masks and disinfection gel).
- Entrance-fees to monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Palácio Nacional de Mafra
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All places in Lisbon at client's choice.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19824P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon
What you can expect during your visit
- The portuguese tourism authority awarded our guides with the “Clean and Safe” stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections..
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- How much is Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon?
- Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon price starts from $369.55. Discover and book Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon cancellation policy?
- Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon?
- Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon is hosted by AJSA Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AJSA Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Obidos, Peniche, Baleal and Mafra Private Tour from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19824P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Palacio Nacional de MafraStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cabo CarvoeiroStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3ObidosStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 4PenicheStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 5BalealStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
See a part of medieval history
We visited this historical site as part of a guided day tour. It is very impressive., especially the medieval libr…
Take the walking tour of the historic evora from the tourist office in giraldo Square Our very knowledgeable guide…
Best guide we have ever used
While the title seems to say it all, to put it into context, we have been traveling for 30 years and always arrange…
Boxing Day guided day trip
Collected from our hotel in the downtown area of Lisbon - our tour guide arrived promptly and whisked us away in hi…
2 day tour of Algarve
We have just completed a 2 day tour of the Algarve with Paolo Coelho and with Antonio as our driver. We had a fabul…
A group of 12 of us were on a one day tour of Lisbon with Paulo Coelho. He was ready to pick us up at the pier, wi…
Kathleen Dowd B00
Great way to see Lisbon
We were in Lisbon for a short time & wanted to get an overview of the city & main attractions. Paulo Coelho of AJSA…
Excellent Private City Tour
Went with Paulo on the city tour of Lisbon including Albama and Belem. Paulo is a knowledgeable guide. The driver A…
An excellent way to learn about and enjoy Portugal
Paolo gave us an enthusiastic, heartfelt tour of Portugal. A great way to see more and learn more. He gave us a cu…
Paulo was excellent in all aspects. He customized our tour to our needs and wants. Made great suggestions on plac…
The perfect way to see more of Portugal
Paulo was an extremely wonderful guide. We altered our 9 hour tour a bit and seen all the wonderful places outside …
6 hr tour of top sights
First time with tours by locals, this was excellent and informative. Paulo Coelho was our guide with five adults. H…
Incredible guide, amazing human being!!!!!
There are two stories in this review. One is of Paulo the tour guide. The other is of Paulo the person. As I read o…
Highlight of our trip! Great Guide.
Our family of 4 (2 adult sons 24 and 27) had Paulo Coelho as a guide to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais for an 8 hour…
We spent two days with Paulo and enjoyed every minute. Communication prior to our arrival was excellent and he mad…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2018 • Family
My son and I pre-booked this day tour for our Boxing Day treat whilst staying in Lisbon. Paulo arrived spot on time at our hotel and off we went in our luxury chauffeur driven car. The places we visited are packed full of history - who knew Portugal had such rich treasures. Our tour guide for the day is a virtual encyclopedia of wondrous information. Thanks Paulo you made our guided tour very special. I learned more in one day about Portugal's Kings, Queens, monuments, castles, medieval walled cities, crops, crime, wine and so much more. I must say one of my favourite stops was at the Obidos shop where you are served the traditional Cherry liquor in a chocolate cup. But wait - you even get a choice of white chocolate or dark chocolate flavoured cup. Delicious and very warming on such a cold day. Visit the house made famous by Lord Byron or just look out to sea at the amazing rock formations along this rugged coast. All is carefully thought out and planned for a wonderful day trip. If you want to beat the crowds this is the only way to do it
Written December 30, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.