Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-100, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2–30 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English
What's not included
- Professional sociocultural Guide
- Entrance to places stated on program
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de Todos-os-Santos
- Entry/Admission - Igreja Matriz de São Sebastião
- Entry/Admission - Museu Carlos Machado
- Entry/Admission - Portas da Cidade
- Departure details
- Portas da Cidade, Praça de Gonçalo Velho 9500, 9500-150 Ponta Delgada, Portugal Meeting point in Portas da Cidade
- Portas da Cidade, Praça de Gonçalo Velho 9500, 9500-150 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75451P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day)?
- Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) price starts from $38.92. Discover and book Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) cancellation policy?
- Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day)?
- Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) is hosted by Azores for All. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azores for All on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75451P22
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPortas da CidadePraça de Gonçalo Velho 9500, 9500-150 Ponta Delgada, PortugalMeeting point in Portas da CidadeSee address & details
- 1Igreja de Todos-os-SantosStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Igreja Matriz de Sao SebastiaoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Museu Carlos MachadoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Portas da CidadeStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPortas da CidadePraça de Gonçalo Velho 9500, 9500-150 Ponta Delgada, PortugalSee address & details
About the operator
Azores for All
Ponta Delgada, Portugal
#15 of 37 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Ponta Delgada
- bdobbyn00Not Your Average Tour of Sete Cidades!My jeep tour of Sete Cidades was guided by David, from Azores For All, and was the highlight of my 11 day tour of 4 Azorean islands. Accompanying David and me in the jeep was a young Deaf couple from Spain, who used some Spanish, and Spanish Sign Language to communicate. Sound awkward? Not a bit. David is a true professional, who managed a comprehensive exchange of geographic, historic, and cultural information with all three passengers while negotiating a breath-taking and heart-stopping drive around the rim of Sete Cidades. We saw the caldera, the craters and lakes from every possible angle. The views were stunning, but the bonding experience David provided for a retired American lady and a lovely Deaf Spanish couple....priceless!
- NancysWorldTravel00Best Accessible Tour EverThis tour was wonderful! Manuela picked us up at the cruise port, and she was very flexible with the schedule. We were able to add a stop and swim at the thermal baths. Manuela lives in the area and showed us many non-touristy places including a beautiful beach where she likes to swim. She was careful to park where my husband's scooter could go without difficulty. We enjoyed a great lunch of cozido stew cooked in the calderas. Not only is Ponta Delgada a beautiful island, the added benefit of having Azores for All and Manuela as our tour guide means we will definitely return.
- SoniaCPhoto00Awesome Paddle in Sete Cidades!Awesome experience paddle boarding around the lake in Sete Cidades! Very well priced rental for and hour and since the lake is so calm you can paddle around most of it in that time. Nice to be able to put your feet in the water as well.
- susana-cpm00Lagoa azul fun!These guys are great. Quick and easy setup-literally took 5min from saying we wanted to kayak, to actually do it. Price was super cheap and the guy was very friendly. Its right by the cafe green love, so you can park your car nearby and go for food after. The lagoa azul is gorgeous and really fun to paddle in. Def recommend for 30min or 1h of calm fun.
- Sarah A00Wonderful historical tour!Arthur was wonderful! We did the historical tour of Ponta Delgada and checked many things off our list on this one tour! The city market was spectacular and Arthur was super informative on types of fruits, vegetables and meats. We enjoyed the museum and each of the historical locations immensely. Thank you for a hearty walk through the city!
- SumzBK00Great active way to enjoy the AzoresWe had a great time with Artur and Azores for All on the Hiking and Kayaking tour. Artur was very funny and knowledgable and gave the group plenty of time to complete the tour, take photos and ask questions. I would highly recommend if you're looking to do something more active vs the other tours which mainly take you to different viewpoints.
- R7925MBchristiana00An Unforgettable ExperienceI have been planning to do this trip since pre-COVID and was very much looking forward to visiting Sete Cidades. This tour was everything and more than I had hoped/planned. Our tour guide David was THE BEST we could have asked for. He was professional yet friendly and personable. He was knowledgeable and explained so much of the history, geology and the microclimate that makes São Miguel so unique. Thank you David and Azores for All for making this a memorable and unforgettable experience. I recommend this tour and David hands down. If I had the chance, I would do it all over again in an instant!!!
- ywmp00Perfect combination of activities with great guideA great mix of scenery, activity & local food with Arturo, a wonderful guide. Everything was smooth-easy pick up & drop off. Highly recommend this tour.
- Madeleine W00A lovely walk to do on a clear day.First the negative - don't do this if you have a serious fear of heights. And if it's cloudy enough that you can't see the peaks from below, don't even bother. Now the positive - however scary some of the trail looks as if it might be from below, it isn't as bad as you expect when you get up to the scary-looking bits. And if you can see the views at all they are wonderful, especially on a very clear day. The trail itself is a mix of different landscapes, first climbing through a mossy gully, then past a green bog full of noisy frogs, then up a bleakly beautiful grassy cone to a lookout point with views for miles, followed by another lookout point with views of a lake, then through heath and bracken, down to some woods around a different lakeside, then a climb up through more woods and lovely plants. It's free, and there is a car park and very clear signage. Take a photo of the map in the car park, you won't need it but it's interesting to look at to see where you are.
- Dileanh00A great adventureI booked two tours with Azores for All by a travel agent. The reservation included transportation to and from airport. Eduardo was my guide and driver. He was polite, knowledgeable, punctual and patient with this middle aged woman on an adventure. After two fantastic days (Furnas and Sete Cidades) I asked if he would add on a third to Lagoa do Fogo. He made it happen. My adventure that day turned out to be my most memorable. It wasn't when I didn't turn the kayak into the yellow submarine in Sete Cidades, not the cosido and Jacuzzi at the Furnas which were outstanding. It was our walk in the Lagoa do Fogo (literally in the lagoa) that had me laughing the hardest. I don't have a photo of that day which was part of my fun. Thank You Eduardo. I will forever remember you and this adventure.
- SUZANNE B00Easy Bike Rental and Friendly StaffWe rented three bikes to view the lakes. They instructed us on a route that was easy, the bikes were in good condition and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend driving down the mountain to see the lakes from a different view. They also have nice quality handmade goods in the shop.
- Mary d00ProfessorA wonderful day long tour to Furnas was led by Manuela, the guide, and Humberto the driver. Both were excellent. Manuela, with enthusiasm for her island, was full of local, historical, botanical and geological information. The views were spectacular, the bus, spotless and the driving excellent. The tour was very reasonably priced and included lunch and entrance into the Terra Nostra gardens, bathing in the sulphuric waters of Furnas and entry to the lakeside to see the cozidas urns being removed for transportation to local restaurants. We recommend this company. Thank you, Mary and Gabriel. Ireland
- hfritzinger00Great place to rent bikes in Sete Cidades!While spending the day in Sete Cidades, my husband and I stopped in the Azores for All shop to rent bikes. The shop is located on a side street right near the church in the center of town and they opened at 9:30am on the day we arrived which was a Friday. We were given a map and shown the bike trails that went along both the blue and green lakes. And then we set off! Some of the time the path was along the paved road but most of the time it was on a gravel path. The bikes had thick tires so we were fine but some of the hills were insanely steep up and down so got off the bikes and walked at those parts. There are several lovely shady spots to stop for a picnic. If you want to bring food and water with you, it would be best to bring a small backpack as the bikes we had did not have a basket or water bottle holder. We paid EUR 13/pp for the two hours we rented the bikes. It was a fun way to explore the area!
- Arjan v00Good quality bikes, good service, perfect locationWe rented 2 bikes. Bikes were almost new, all worked well. We received a map, and a helmet. The surroundings are perfect for nice half- or fullday tours. We did a 3-hour tour up and around the entire crater rim. Tough but worth it. Last part is downhill to sete cidades, that helps :)
- K.F. R00Uplifting Beauty with Meaningful CommunionWith only a day in port, our tour guide, Raquel and her driver, Umberto (not sure of correct spelling) picked us up at the dock in Ponta Delgada for a scenic adventure in São Miguel. Four tourists, a comfortable van with a skilled driver and a warm, personable guide hit most of the island’s highlights. Weather prevented us from viewing a vista or two, but Raguel was at the ready with plan B and plan C. A lunch break exceeded our expectations. We had lots of laughs and wonderful moments of cultural communion. Back at the ship, our follower cruisers shared entirely different experiences from their day. Most were dissatisfied with their impersonal excursions and inflexible agenda. We were blessed with an all-around uplifting experience from Azores for All.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2019 • Couples
We used Azores for All for a half day city tour of Ponta Delgada. We had an excellent tour guide, Raquel who showed us around her city. We visited all the significant sites. We told them my husband had mobility issues and they picked us up with a van modified for those with mobility issues including those using wheelchairs. I highly recommend them.
Written June 13, 2019
Jun 2023 • Couples
Wonderful way to learn about the city, the island and the archipelago. David communicated very well in both English and Portuguese.
Written June 18, 2023
Great tour! Tons of interesting facts from history, nature and nowadays life at Azores. The guide was super nice and helping.
Written June 26, 2022
Buy it with
Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day) provided by Azores for All
Product Overview: Ponta Delgada city tour(Half day)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos