São Miguel Island has a lot to offer both land and in the sea. Inland there are a lot of amazing walking tours that you can do that will take you into the insides of the Island. Join us for this walking tour into Fogo Lake!
Start time: Check availability
- Light meal
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We begin this tour at around 9:00 from our Hostel. We can also pick you up at the Tourism Office in Ponta Delgada around from 9:00 to 9:30. Pickups in other places can be done, under request.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151822P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151822P3
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Factory 76 - Azores Experiences
Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Joined in July 2019
#75 of 124 Tours & Activities in Ponta Delgada
- EdPm352300This must be heaven !!Had an Amazing 5 days in Sao Miguel Island, guided daily by The Best Guide I have had, Filipe was an equal part of the awesomeness of this trip! He had immersive knowledge of the island, and it’s history dating back to millions of years ago, he took my wife and I to places of such beauty no words will ever suffice, you Need to see with your own eyes, along with Felipe’s explanations, folklore stories, and historical knowledge. Made the time spent purely magical all around, I am so grateful to have had the experience we had both sightseeing and culinary, all I have to say to my family and friends is Do Not miss this island, and do not miss this tour with Filipe ! It will be a lifetime treasure of great memories!! Thanks Felipe.
- aero202000Amazing views!The nature around this part of the island is amazing! The views around the Tronqueira forest are breath-taking! Felipe, our guide was very knowledgeable in both the history and the geography of the island! He took us to places, we definitely wouldn't have managed to discover on our own!
- aero202000Great full day tour!This tour is perfect for someone who would like to make the most out of a stay in Sao Miguel in a very short time. Our guide Felipe drove us around in a very comfortable and clean van all day, answering all the different questions we had about the island and showing us the prettiest spots on the island. Being a local himself, he had extensive knowledge about several aspects of the island. The views were breath-taking. The lunch was also amazing! Highly recommended tour!