Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel or Cruiser ship terminal pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Porto Comercial de Ponta Delgada, Molhe do Porto, Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109596P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- 2 people Minium of group
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Nordeste Waterfall Tour?
- Nordeste Waterfall Tour price starts from $201.35. Discover and book Nordeste Waterfall Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nordeste Waterfall Tour cancellation policy?
- Nordeste Waterfall Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nordeste Waterfall Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nordeste Waterfall Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Nordeste Waterfall Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109596P3
Reserve your spot
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We booked the waterfall tour with Jorge. It was exactly what we were looking for, as it gave us the opportunity to see some of the less touristy areas of the island. All of the places we visited were places that we would never have found ourselves. Jorge was friendly, chatty without being overbearing, and has plenty of local knowledge to answer all of your questions. I would recommend doing a trip with Jorge early in your visit to the Azores, as his insight into the islands will allow you to better plan the rest of your trip.
Written June 27, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Nordeste Waterfall Tour - with unbiased reviews
Product Overview: Nordeste Waterfall Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos