per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fortaleza de Sagres
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up at your accomodation in Lagos area. In some cases where it is not possible to access with the minivan, you will be informed of the nearest place to make your pick-up.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72226P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 06 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Sunset Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Sunset Tour?
- Private Sunset Tour price starts from $318.06. Discover and book Private Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Sunset Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Sunset Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Sunset Tour?
- Private Sunset Tour is hosted by South Explorers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact South Explorers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Sunset Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72226P28
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Praia da CordoamaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Porto da BaleeiraStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Mareta BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Fortaleza de SagresStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Praia do TonelStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Praia do BelicheStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Cape Saint VincentStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2018
#1 of 19 Food & Drink in Lagos
- 169camilaj00Beautiful and awesome experience!This is a must do ! The most beautiful gems Portugal has to offer. Stunning views, seriously breathtaking Antonio was so kind and thoughtful and very knowledgeable! You stop at a cute place for lunch , food is delicious ! 10/10 would recommend this trip to everyone!
- Sparrowstar31200Beautiful Scenery & Good VibesWe had a great day with Antonio as our guide. He moved at the perfect pace. We never felt rushed yet when we were done seeing each site he took the cue and we moved along. We went to places it seems others did not go - the value of having a local guide us. We saw feral cats, goats, and wild boar. Learned a bit of history around navigation, cork, etc. We would not hesitate to tour with Antonio, and in fact we wish we had time to go other places with him.
- K6294WQvirginiab00GreatAmazing wine tour with antonio! The history of the area and knowledge of wines was first class. Highly recommend this tour.
- I97KWemilyf00Beautiful WineryAntonio was lovely, the trip was really fun and I would definitely recommend going. The wines were really great and it was fantastic to see the how they were produced. This was much different to other wines tours I have been on as the winery was a small batch maker so the facility and vineyard was smaller and more intimate. It was great to also see the small town of Silves which was included within the trip.
- Vtmountaincouple00Wine tour in NovemberA fun and informative tour of the town of Silves and a winery. We enjoyed both. The castle in Silves is big and worth visiting. Very knowledgeable tour guide and good wine. Recommended!
- LucindaVan00Perfect Topper Tour to Our Trip to LagosThe Silves and Monchique with Wine Tasting tour offered by South Explorers was certainly highlight of our trip and month spent in Lagos, Portugal. We purposely don’t rent a car as part of our relaxation and getaway strategy, relying on public transportation, walking and occasional day tours. António was an accommodating and exceptionally knowledgeable guide of the two charming and historic villages surrounded by gorgeous scenery. The boutique winery was charming offering a nice selection of wines we enjoyed. We highly recommend this tour.
- janicemK250JM00Fabulous day trip.A very interesting,relaxing and enjoyable day. Superb scenery, knowledgeable,safe driver and delicious wines. Excellent trip seeing a part of the Algarve we wouldn’t have seen otherwise. Small group size.
- jenniferaN6533PT00A half-day well spent at Sagres and Cape St VincentAs we were without a rental car, this tour provided us with a comfortable and convenient way to get to Sagres & Cape St Vincent from Lagos. We enjoyed the fort and museum as well as all the wonderful views of the fort, lighthouse, dramatic cliffs and amazing surf. Antonio was very knowledgeable and helpful and fortunately, the weather cooperated.
- 846deanneh00Local secrets and breathtaking views!You are in the best of hands with Antonio. He will give you the time needed to wander, taste and breathe. Monchique was very unique. Love the miracle water (and the local moonshine).
- LiesaBerlin00Lovely day outWe had a lovely time visiting Silves and the vineyard. Antonio was a wonderful guide, very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the area,the history and of course about the wines. The tasting was lovely and the process of winemaking very interesting. All in all,it was a lovely day out. Thank you, Antonio!
- daggrey231000TourAntonio is a great tour guide who has great knowledge on wine and also about the wine making business. Rest assured that if you go with him, you’ll have a great time.
- 306eleanorb00Perfect wine tastingAmazing tour! The vineyard was set in beautiful surroundings and was incredibly peaceful. The wine and tapas were delicious. There was a nice small group of us and the tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
- mbirken201800Fantastic Tour!!!We had a wonderful tour with Antonio! He is very knowledgeable of the area and gave great recommendations for local restaurants and other activities. It was a lovely drive to Carvoeiro. The boardwalk and views from the rocks were beautiful. We absolutely loved the boat tour to the caves as well! This tour is a must do...highly recommend.
- Hans280700Excellent sunset tourReally fun tour. The sunset was amazing. Also the secret beach was beautiful. The guide was very helpful and explained a lot about the surroundings.
- 116jacquelinef00Great little tour.The trip was full of wonderfull views and sights. Antonio, our guide, was very informative about all that we were seeing. We loved the sunset and surroundings.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Absolutely amazing tour! Could not have asked for a better guide or a better spot to watch the sunset. Antonio was one of the nicest people we have ever met and a fountain of knowledge!! The spots he look us to were breathtaking and the final sunset spot was to die for. Can't wait until we are back in Lagos to book another tour with him!!
Sara and Matthew
Sara and Matthew
Written October 11, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Sara and Matthew , thanks for your kind review. It was a great pleasure to meet you. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the tour. I do always my best to provide a good experience for my guests. All the best. Cheers António Bule
Written October 30, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Private Sunset Tour provided by South Explorers
Product Overview: Private Sunset Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos