Private transfer from Faro Airport to Sagres OR from Sagres to Faro Airport. We provide you with safe and comfortable transfer service, driving you anywhere, anytime.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 80–90 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Transfer to Sagres from Faro Airport OR Transfer to Faro Airport from Sagres Dates: See Availability
- Faro Airport, Faro Portugal
- Faro, Faro, Faro District, Algarve Sagres
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70786P45
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres?
- Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres price starts from $179.17. Discover and book Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- What is the Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres cancellation policy?
- Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres?
- Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres is hosted by BeCool Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BeCool Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 20m. Discover and book Airport Transfer from Faro to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70786P45
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
#48 of 104 Tours & Activities in Faro
- Christine D00Joseph AlgarveI posted asking for recommendations and chose Joseph Algarve , great choice. Beautiful clean car charming driver and a nice smooth drive , I booked a return and can not fault the service. 35 euros each way bargin Most importantly I felt safe thoroughly recommend
- 188charlesr00Summer holidayWe stayed in the Monica Isabella beach. We went self catering as we're read the reviews on the food we're not good. To be fair they were right. As for the rooms perfect. Carla on reception is amazing, friendly and very helpful. On the BEACH Praia dos Alemaes we met Monica and Nuno who own a section of the sun loungers on the beach. ( The CHEAPEST on the beach) They have a bar with very reasonable prices. They are so friendly and funny. They also recommended some good places to eat and see. Nicest people ever. Friends for ever. We did a boat trip to the caves, bbq on a secluded beach with a Dj. Absolutely brilliant had a ball. Some restaurants not so good so choose wisely. For us Urban Pizza was the best. They do a good variety and food is delicious and very reasonable. Overall very good relaxing holiday. You have the old town and new town. New Town is crazy but the old town is great. Beautiful atmosphere, restaurants, shops, bars all you want. But for us meeting Monica and Nuno on the beach was great. They are privately owned small business but they give you everything. Definitely the place to go. They are in between Hotel Monica Isabelle and the old town beautiful walk. We will meet again.
- kkirksilva00We enjoyed every minute of itVery well organized. Easy walking in low lying coastal Algarve, staying in the same hotel throughout. We enjoyed having the same driver, Antonio, for airport transfers and journeys to the start of daily walks. A suggestion for us Americans - if you included miles along with km.
- jonasdexter00very relaxingWe took the tour on a cloudy day since it was a bit cold for the beach, and it was a great choice. The driver didn't speak much English but we manage to communicate. The Rio Formosa is absolutely stunning. We recommend
- gellers_son00Family tripWe chose this tour because it had an historical accent, although a bit afraid that the kids would get bored. But that wasn't the case, our guide Liliana was very friendly and made sure they were involved and interested. It's was a nice tour, we had a bit of time to actually see the places, not just sitting on the van.
- son1amartin00Lovely tourA great introduction to the Algarve countryside, totally different from our previous experiences. My folks loved it!