Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 15-80, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Departure details
- Largo de São Francisco, 8000 Faro, Portugal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16343P9
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Faro Historic Bike Tour?
- Faro Historic Bike Tour price starts from $51.84. Discover and book Faro Historic Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Faro Historic Bike Tour cancellation policy?
- Faro Historic Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Faro Historic Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Faro Historic Bike Tour?
- Faro Historic Bike Tour is hosted by Bike A Wish, Bike Rental & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bike A Wish, Bike Rental & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Faro Historic Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Faro Historic Bike Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Faro Historic Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16343P9
- You'll start atLargo de São FranciscoLargo de São Francisco, 8000 Faro, PortugalSee address & details
- 1FaroStop: 2 hours"Faro is the capital of the Algarve region, in the south of Portugal. The city's neoclassical Arco da Vila is located on the site of a door that was part of the original Moorish walls. The monumental arch leads to the old city, with its cobbled streets. Nearby is the Sé de Faro, built in the 13th century. The Municipal Museum, in a 16th century convent, displays prehistoric and medieval artifacts, as well as sacred art."Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great easy way to hire bikes! But check the bikes before leaving.
Great experience hiring two mountain bikes. We happened to arrive while the shop was open and very easily arranged …
Great way to see Vilamoura
Really enjoyed our trip and it was a great way to see places that we wouldn’t have seen otherwise. Our guide Hugo …
A little dissapointing
I must start by saying, the guide was great, he obviously knows the area. But didn't talk us through what we would …
Excellent Service with Great Bikes!
We rented bikes last minute (after not realising you needed to book 24hrs in advance) but the owner kindly came and…
GREAT way to explore the area
Arrived to the shop without booking in advance but it was all closed up. WhatsApp'd the number on the door and rece…
Fun morning... happy sunny miles.
Such a fun way to see the area. Comfy bikes and a knowledgeable guide made this a great morning. Easy 20km ride on …
Disappointing, hire cancelled at short notice
Really disappointed with the service. We booked and paid for the bike hire, however this was cancelled the next day…
Door closed. After a phone call, they sent us to Tivoli hotel to rent the bikes, although there was no bikes there.…
Worst of the Worst
Worst service from this company I left a review on google got a response in Portuguese😂Saying I was drunk or drugg…
Bikes were fine. Given map and advice on where to go. Cycle routes are brilliant. Took 3 hours to go max East, West…
Nice and friendly store with alot to offer
Bought bikes from Joanna, very nice and friedly your bike tours looks like fun and we Will join you sometimes to ch…
Excellent tour and explanations with Ruben, our guide through the amazing Ria Formosa. We were 2 and Ruben. Bikes a…
The best way to see a new place is by byke! In Vilamoura all is readdy to receive the bykes, all the beach part and…
Bike and Sup fun!!
Great fun e-biking to the beach along roads and trails with Frederico and Reuben for Stand up paddle boarding with …
Ria Formosa Natural Park Bike Tour
A superb tour with our guide Reuben who has amazing knowledge on the history, natural habitat and trails of this ar…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Couples
Hugo was an excellent guide. We enjoyed our few hours on the bikes stopping at a bakery, various beautiful churches and the fish market....etc. Thanks also to Joanna who was also very friendly and accommodating with the bike delivery. Thank you.
Written November 24, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Antonia, Thank you for your review! We were so glad you enjoyed our tour. We hope to see you again! Kind regards, Joana & Frederico Bike A Wish Vilamoura
Written January 5, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.