Faro Private Transfer to Sagres
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of navigating public transportation when you arrive at the Faro Airport, Port or Train Station of Faro. Book this private transfer and travel in comfort and safety from the airport to your central Sagres hotel with a professional driver. Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer from the Faro Airport or Port or Train Station of Faro to your Sagres hotel, and experience a personal meet and greet in the airport arrivals hall or Port or Train Station. Sit back and relax in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and get useful tips from the driver on the top places to visit.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage transportation
- Clean & Safe Stamp
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Driver will wait at the arrivals hall or at the reception of the hotel with a sign displaying the lead name. Please provide the full adress of your hotel and flight number.
- Gago Coutinho Airport, 8006-901 Faro, Portugal
- Faro, Faro, Faro District, Algarve
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13401P69
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Faro Private Transfer to Sagres
What you can expect during your visit
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Faro Private Transfer to Sagres?
- Faro Private Transfer to Sagres price starts from $80.58. Discover and book Faro Private Transfer to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- What is the Faro Private Transfer to Sagres cancellation policy?
- Faro Private Transfer to Sagres cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Faro Private Transfer to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Faro Private Transfer to Sagres?
- Faro Private Transfer to Sagres is hosted by BeDriven. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BeDriven on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Faro Private Transfer to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Faro Private Transfer to Sagres?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Faro Private Transfer to Sagres on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13401P69
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A wonderful day with Gustavo
Gustavo guided us through these beautiful villages and shared the history and significance of these lovely places.…
Train strike Lisbon to Porto ongoing
Train strike cancels express trains first without any notice leaving passengers running from platform back to queue…
Perfect culture day
I had a great time doing this tour. The driver was very nice and knowledgeable. the wine tasting was delicious. We …
Very intimist dinner while ear Fado! An amazing evening. The driver was puntually and took us to very nice places b…
Excellent tour guide! Joaquin gave us a very personalized tour of the castles and was truly fun to be around. High…
Everything was very interesting & our guide was very knowlegable of the history. Our group was 4 people & were disa…
Worst experience on our last day during our 2 months stay in Lisbon! Don't use them.
WORST AND DON'T USE. We used Viator to get a shuttle from our apartment to Lisbon airport in July and we had a gre…
Eduardo is a great guide
Eduardo has lots of patience when it comes to the wine tasting. I found it a little long. Eduardo knows Evora’s his…
Great Tour! Highly recommended
Joaquim Was an excellent guide! True was a great experience and we appreciate his talent and hospitality During our…
Do not bother booking with them because they do not show up. The trip was confirmed and payment was made the day be…
Eduardo (Ed) is a must for this tour!
What an amazing day to Fatima and Beyond! Our guide should be the official greeter of Lisbon. From beginning to en…
Want to get paid to not get a ride? This is your company
If you want to start your trip to the algarve with tears and frustration, this is the company for you. They left me…
We saw so many great sites and have so many great memories and pictures that it is hard to describe. Tour was excel…
Excelent trip, great guide, a must-do in Portugal!
Wonderfull trip!!! Mr. Eduardo Silva was an excellent guide, gave us just the right amount of information and free …
Day trip to Sintra Palace
Sintra is probably one of the top must see destinations of Lisbon. We did this on a guided tour from the city centr…