The Algarve Superday Tour is a combination of two excursions, on land and by sea, to get to know the best of the Algarve. The day starts by jeep through hills & valleys, with obligatory stops in typical Algarvian villages and hamlets, enveloped in sceneries which take one's breath away! The afternoon starts on board a cruise along the beautiful southern coast, with its cliffs and deserted beaches. An obligatory stop for a swim, makes this a refreshing and unforgettable trip.
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of 6 participants.
The Tour includes
• Gastronomic and typical brandy tasting
• Stop for a refreshing bath in river (weather permitting)
• Stop at the most typical village of Algarve
• Stop in cork oak area for an explanation of it's life cycle
• Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money