Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This afternoon photo tour is about the history and people, at least through the lens. As we walk through the main historic areas of town (Burg/Begijnhof/Old Sint Jan), you’ll get the essential facts on what you’re seeing, both the heart of Brugge and core of photography. . ***Please Note*** This daily Essential Brugge open tour is only available from April 1st to October 15. Always available as a private tour on request. . As a combination of city tour and photography workshop open to all from absolute beginner to pro, you'll discover Brugge through a fresh perspective and improve your photography results without fail. Routes & locations are chosen both for general interest but also for best light and visual appeal, even with a smartphone we help you to get photos to remember long after your visit to this magical city. Also available as a private tour.
- You'll start atBurg 14Burg 14, 8000 Brugge, BelgiumIn front of Basilica of the Holy Blood (Burg #14)See address & details
- Pass byBurg Square
- You'll end atChurch of Our Lady in BrugesMariastraat, 8000 Brugge, BelgiumSee address & details
Burg 14, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Church of Our Lady in Bruges, Mariastraat, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Locations planned for best light & visual interest
- Expert photo tips & advice
- Sample photos on location for ideas & explanations
- Extra goodies at the end of tour! :)
- +1 "non camera friend" can join at no extra cost.
- Small group (4 photographers max.) for best focus & photos
- Camera (available for rental)
- Private Tour (available on request, contact us)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Photo Tour Brugge
Superbe photographer guide in Bruges
I received a special birthday gift from the family: a photography tour in Bruges, with 2 friends with the same hobb…
See Brugge through a different lens
Opened my eyes to better photos of Brugge in October 2016 - so memorable that I have come back now to finally put i…
This is a „MUST DO" while you are in Bruges!
Yesterday I booked the "Hidden Bruges" tour with Andy and was really excited. We strolled through Bruges off the be…
Andy is a great guy to plan a photo tour with
Unfortunately with the current Covid-19 pandemic I could not go on the photo tour. That is too bad as I was looking…
What a great tour
Even though I only was "+1" on the hidden Bruges tour, I had a great afternoon. Andy was funny and delivers in a ve…
Amazing workshop completely worth the while!
If you love photography even just as a complete beginner like me, then this tour is for you. Andy is so patient and…
My mom and I did the tour together, although she just strolled with us and I did most of the shooting. Andy didnt m…
Inspiring photo tour of Brugge
Andy is an inspiration for both the town of Brugge and the art of photography. He was incredibly generous in sharin…
The Best Last-Minute Decision!
Ended up on a solo tour after a last minute phone call, had such a great time! Andy is great company and had awesom…
Awesome photo tour
Andy is amazing! We did the Hidden Brugge tour yesterday and it was absolutely amazing! Andy showed me lots of tric…
Chilled photo tour of Brugge
Andy an excellent and relaxed host, guiding us to scenic spots with some of his own shots to inspire us. Never over…
A fantastic way to explore Bruges
This is a really fantastic way to explore and get a feel for the city outside of the normal tour routine. I did the…
Photographing Brugge with Andy is a Delight
What a fantastic way to see this beautiful city. Andy took me to perfect locations for getting amazing photographs…
Another amazing experience with Andy!
Andy is an amazing and very personable guide. After just two hours we felt we had made a friend for life. We've tak…
Another great day in Brugge with Andy
Our cruise ship visited Brugge, Belgium, and we got to go on another tour of Brugge with Andy McSweeney of Phototou…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 579 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.)
- "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.) will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.) on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.) on Tripadvisor
- "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.) price starts from $76.10. Discover and book "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.) on Tripadvisor
- "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book "Essential Brugge" Photo Tour (2hr open tour/workshop, 4 photographers max.) on Tripadvisor