Take a seat in one of our boats and admire the monuments of Ghent during a 40 minute boat tour:
• St Bavo’s Cathedral, the Belfry and St Nicholas’ Church
• old guildhalls of boatmen, masons, grain measurers, fishmongers, hagbutters, etc.
• impressive castles like the Castle of the Counts and the Princes’ Court, birthplace of Charles V of Spain
• the old Fish market facing the even older Meat Hall built many years ago
• the more than solid 13th-century monasteries
• the Ancient Port of Ghent with its quay walls and mercantile houses
Guided in English, Dutch, French, German and/or Spanish.
Also available on board: illustrated translations into German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese.