per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Charleroi airport Meeting point : Leonidas chocolate shop in the arrival hall 45 free waiting time after landing
- Charleroi, Belgium Charleroi airport Meeting point : Leonidas chocolate shop in the arrival hall 45 free waiting time after landing
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67388P55
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car?
- Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car price starts from $157.81. Discover and book Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car cancellation policy?
- Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car?
- Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car is hosted by YS Belgium Limousine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact YS Belgium Limousine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private transfer From Charleroi airport to Bruges by luxury car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67388P55
Reserve your spot
About the operator
YS Belgium Limousine
Joined in February 2017
- rrondinelli00Clean, prompt car but contact phone out of service and did not respond to messagesCar arrived on time and was very clean but driver was a little reckless (tailgating) and their telephone number in contact details and a second number provided directly by Viator customer service were both out of service. We were concerned that we could not reach the company to confirm a few things. I tried to reach them via the message feature twice and received no response. For the price, this lack of availability and customer service was unacceptable.
- Ólöf L00Excellent tourThanks to our driver Belik and the very knowledgable Johan the guide. Amazing day,Johan knows everthing about the Great War and much more
- 817kelleys00Perfect ride to BrusselsOur driver was on time and courteous. The van was very clean and comfortable. The driver helped my mom in the vehicle since she has limited mobility.
- nirg201600very high service !!!!I Have used this company for or our transfers from Brussels to Bruges last week .it was a safe trip , courteous driver. No hesitation to recommend.
- blmorgan7400Dinant/Luxembourg Day TripTrip took about 12 hours in it's entirety from start to finish. Over half of that time is time on the bus but you still have enough time to highlight the main attractions in both of these countries. I am not much for group tours but this one you can venture off and do your own thing if you prefer which we did because we feel you can cover more territory that way than following 60 plus in a group. Veronica was our tour guide and she spoke good English even with her heavy accent.
- 49omart00Amazing ServiceWe used YS Belgium Limousine for three days while we were in Belgium. They were punctual , professional and extremely friendly. They went out of there way to make our vacation enjoyable. They provided our guide Miss Lucia. She was very professional and explained the history in details. We spent the first day in Brussels and Antwarp . The second day we went to Bruges and Gahent. The last day we went to Dinant . Overall it was an amazing experience. Amin who stayed with us for three days was accommodating and polite. Salah the owner kept checking on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction . We highly recommend them as I think they were flawless.
- Voloubna00Great day 👍Great day tour to the beautiful cities of Bruges and Gent Takes you through the important places and monuments !! Lot of walking involved, as is normal in most European cities. The pleasent sunny weather was perfect for the outing. Multiple languages available. Avoid the restaurants recommended by the guide, as they are expensive and recommended so that the driver and guide gets free lunch. Also includes an optional boat ride for 8 euro at Bruges.
- lisacV3493LH00Great tour of BrusselsOur guide was very informative and friendly. We started with a walking tour, with great recommendations on chocolate and waffles. Then on to a tour of the city. We saw much more than we would have on our own. A great way to see the city.
- Maeveni00Salah and his winning teamI travel from Asia to Brussels up to 3/6 times a year since 2014. I would not consider any other company only YS and Salah. His service mindset and attention to detail puts everyone else in the dark. I can rely on him every time. Thank you Salah! Fabulous work!
- FeedMe400Excellent serviceI had family visiting Brussels and organised all the pick-ups from and to the airport with YS Belgium Limousine. They were fantastic. They are child-friendly and provided a booster seat for my young nephew. My family were heavily delayed after losing a bag in Brussels - the driver waited patiently for them while they queued at baggage reclaim and then drove them into the city. I highly recommend this service.
- traceyd0dd00Would recommendWonderful service. Great with kids. Safe and reliable. Arrived ahead of time. Can pay using credit card in the car using pay wave. Thank you
- yassine-elmezgueldi00Great Experience Great ServiceFantastic friendly service, we had a great time. I would definitely recommend. Ask for Salah when you book, he's really funny and knows the place really well, went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, comfortable, and well attended to. 5 star treatment
- Getaway2037388041200Super!Wonderful day out with a friendly and helpful driver. Got to see so much of Flanders which was so nice and interesting. Happy to recommend this tour.
- stevehanden00amazing tour !!Thank you so much for the wonderful service . the trip was interesting and delivered in a professional manner , well was perfect
- TheBlondeNomaddd00Totally recommend this tour and driver!I had so much fun on the private chocolate tour! Belgium is THE country of chocolate and doing this tour while eating them... whats not to like?! I got picked up by driver Salah, a very good one! And Lucy the guide provided a wonderfull and tasty day! Thank you again, i'll be back :)