Discover Brussels with the help of a local guide. We focus on three of the city's most important neighbourhoods. Since 1998, it has been part of UNESCO's world heritage. The devastating fire of 1695, caused by the army of the French King Louis XIV and a third of the city, was destroyed and the Grand place rebuilt in 4 years.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 180–270 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Professional Guide
- Entracte fees
- Entry/Admission - Heysel Exhibition Park
- Entry/Admission - Grand Place
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- From your accommodation in Brussels
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- Brussels port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156214P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Privat tour : half day in Brussels?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Privat tour : half day in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- How much is Privat tour : half day in Brussels?
- Privat tour : half day in Brussels price starts from $384.69. Discover and book Privat tour : half day in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- What is the Privat tour : half day in Brussels cancellation policy?
- Privat tour : half day in Brussels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Privat tour : half day in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Privat tour : half day in Brussels?
- Privat tour : half day in Brussels is hosted by Top Driver. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Driver on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Privat tour : half day in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 156214P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in February 2017
#33 of 139 Transportation in Brussels
- ChuckDallas00No show.Tour operator was a “no show”. We sent messages to the operator via Trip Advisor and waited for over 30 minutes but never had a response.
- Lina S00Fun day trip to Amsterdam!We had a great day! Johans, our tour guide, was personable, attentive and very knowledgeable. We were picked up by the hotel, on a very comfortable and new van. We had time to get a feel for the city and thoroughly enjoyed our day. We highly recommend!
- Anie57500best serviceI didn't think I'd write a review, but now I have to do it. Punctual driver, helpful, very polite, smiling, elegant and so on! In short, a real pleasure to travel with a class driver! On board the vehicle, water bottles as well as an apple charger and Samsung were available to us. This to save my son who had just been planted by his phone... very happy with the quality and keenly my next trip!
- SouravD45400Having booked a car when I arrivedHaving booked a car when I arrived at Brussels airport, the driver was waiting for me in the arrival hall. High-end vehicle with driver and professional. Thanks for recommending
- hicham b00Excellent service to get me at 5am from my home to Brussels airport.A big Thanks to amine for his kindness, and good humor !!! Very comfortable vehicle and on time (even in advance) down from home.