Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour
By Brussels Walking Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Discover the hidden tresures of Brussels during a 4+ experience
- Learn about the the symbols and signs of the alchemists and freemasons
- Stroll the iconic center of the Grand’Place to hear intriguing tales of its history
- Enjoy the best panoramic views of Brussels
- See the old city gates and the lost river Zenne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Grand Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium Search for Global Enterprises Tours on Google Maps. You will meet your guide at Grand'Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles; outside Godiva in the Grand'Place.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5071MAGIC
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour?
- Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour price starts from $68.95. Discover and book Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour?
- Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour is hosted by Brussels Walking Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Brussels Walking Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Brussels Mysteries and Legends Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5071MAGIC
- You'll start atGrand Place 21Grand Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles, BelgiumSearch for Global Enterprises Tours on Google Maps. You will meet your guide at Grand'Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles; outside Godiva in the Grand'Place.See address & details
- 1Grand PlaceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Place RoyaleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Brussels Walking ToursStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Must take this Tour
Marc was very knowledgeable and personable, and patiently explained the difference in the beers he had selected for…
David was very fun and a social guy. The beer tour was a blast! My wife and I did the tour after we landed and was …
If you love chocolate and history, this is a great learning andctasting experience. Our guide was very knowledgeabl…
Mark, was exceptional-really knows chocolate-it’s origins, the best to use and how to use it-it was so much fun, ta…
Sazlin Ayesha A00
Excellent way to see Brussels!
A good way to see Brussels if you have limited time in the City. We enjoyed the chocolate workshop as well as the f…
David was a great tour guide and it’s always great to meet other travelers who love to experience beer. There was p…
A mediocre experience.
We have been on multiple food tours in different cities around the world, but this one was not amongst the best. Th…
No-show tour operator
I was very excited about doing a beer tour in Brussels and was willing to pay a little steeper orice for a quality …
Sebastian was a great tour guide that had an astounding knowledge of the city and the beers that help build it.
You can do this on your own easily and chose your own food.
Didn't love this tour. Our guide was not keen to answer any questions and was quite rude. The food was average. The…
We booked this tour with great anticipation amongst our children. We showed up on time and waited in front of the G…
Cold beer on a hot day
Great way to enjoy some of Belgium’s finer beers. Sebastian was extremely knowledgeable and a witty sense of humor…
Really fun tour, learning lots and sampling different Belgium beers and meeting new people! Thanks to our tour gui…
Sebastian was the best tour guide we could have asked for. I have never met someone who was so knowledgeable about…
The walking tour is a MUST when visiting Brussels
We decided to book a walking tour last minute on our weekend trip into brussels. Our tour guide was Tom and he was …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Hermoso paseo de la mano del compatriota cordobés, conociendo leyendas de Bruselas, con un toque de misterio que le pone más encanto a esta ciudad.
Written June 16, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.