Combine a private tour of Rotterdam, city of the future, with the wonders of the 18th-century windmills of Kinderdijk. Climb the Euromast to have an amazing view of the largest port of Europe and visit a working windmill to learn about 700 years of water management. Rotterdam is the Dutch center of landmarks and experimental architecture. After bombings destroyed the entire heart of Rotterdam during World War II, the Dutch rebuilt the city and Rotterdam developed into Europe’s largest port from which the city earns the title ‘Gate to the World’. The windmills of Kinderdijk, meaning ‘Children’s Dike’, represent exactly that. These 19 windmills were built around 1740 to drain the Polder and prevent the land from flooding. Kinderdijk is the largest concentration of such old windmills in the Low Lands and have been on the UNESCO World Heritage List ever since 1997.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Dutch
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - World Heritage Kinderdijk
- Entry/Admission - Euromast
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up wherever you are and whenever you want. Just let us know!
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport, Rotterdam Airportplein 60, 3045 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- De Ruijterkade, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam, Piet Heinkade 27, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Cruise Terminal Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 699, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111653P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam?
- Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam price starts from $688.91. Discover and book Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam cancellation policy?
- Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam?
- Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam is hosted by Dutch Tours and Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dutch Tours and Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111653P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1World Heritage KinderdijkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byErasmus Bridge
- 2EuromastStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Dutch Tours and Transfers
Joined in December 2018
#17 of 265 Transportation in Amsterdam
- Seaside65316200BrusselsBen was an amazing driver, very courteous, very professional, and added joy to our day trip to Brussels. I would highly recommended this tour.
- boseraktim201100Marken ... Green wooden Houses and clog shoesIt is the green wood houses typicially Dutch ...attracts many tourists to this village. Spotlessly clean, cluster of houses with windows decked with flowers in potted vases , a mediaeval Church and winding streets, can any visitor to fell in love with this little village. There is a Museum right in the entrance to the village which also demonstrates manufacturin g of clog shoes. Displays within the shop also sells shoes and souvenir clogs to tourists. Items could be good buy for refreshing one's memory in days to come. In these part of North Netherlands they clog shoes were the common for the people. You need to try out to experience as to why locals use clog shoes ...when temperature goes down sub-zero and wet because of rains. It is best to reach by car from Amstelveen ...about 21KMs. Understand buses service in day time is every two hours.
- Jim C00Our driver was on time and responsive to our needsWe decided to book a car service for transfer from the airport to our hotel in downtown Amsterdam. I'm not sure why, but apparently livery companies cannot pick up at baggage claim. We had to walk, with way too much luggage, to a car park located, it seemed, a half mile from the terminal. The driver was great and informative on the drive into town.
- azam29300Great TourWe had an amazing time in this trip. Our driver was very knowledgeable. Luxury Car Service. We highly recommend Dutch Tours and Transfers.
- Y1048FCjanetd00Amazing Tour of the CountrysideWe had the most wonderful time with Ben. He was delightful and we were able to see everything we had hoped to see. It was a wonderful 8-hour tour, very comfortable and not only did we enjoyed every minute with him, I would definitely recommend him! Sincerely, -Jan
- Stay8075100Professional driver, picturesque tourA brilliant tour. Picked up in a quality car by a professional driver. Good communication prior and a pick up from our door. Smoothest tour ever and a great way to kill a few hours before being dropped directly back at the train station
- BBB99988800Perfect!Picked up exactly on time in a beautiful new model vehicle which was pre fitted with an infant seat for my 1 year old son. Driver was a top guy and very knowledgeable of the destinations and local history. Family had a great, enjoyable day! Highly recommend to all
- ericpd49600Great experienceExcellent choice for small groups or those traveling alone. The guide is incredibly knowledgeable and very friendly. I strongly recommend this tour!
- Amberyn00An incredible experience with the best Amsterdam has to offerI chose the Dutch tours and transfers for my visit to Amsterdam on account of the services they offered and boy did they go above and beyond. A special shout out and thank you to Younes who was such a genuine and affable guide. HIs knowledge on all things Amsterdam was absolutely insightful. He didn't hesitate taking me to the countryside where things are as authentic as can be. I thoroughly enjoyed my short time with the tour. It's safe for a single woman travelling and the pick-up and drop-off to the airport is such a boon. It's certainly your money's worth and you get to take away such an incredible and joyous experience.
- hhayanga00Outstanding tourThis was a great private tour. With a 3-year-old and a family member in a wheelchair, we were able to set our own agenda and pace and tailor the tour to our desires. The vehicle was clean and comfortable. Our guide was pleasant and enjoyed interacting with the children. We saw the windmills, the Hague, Rotterdam, and Madaradam. My husband and I even made a quick museum stop to see a few highlights. It was a productive, great day!
- 702marthat00Day trip from AmsterdamInteresting day. Professional driver. Very comfortable vehicle. Saw the highlights and everything we asked to see including a drive by of NATO headquarters.
- Angel G00Wonderful experience with Dutch tours and transfers !!!!!!Driver was on time in fact early. Very pleasant and informative. Would do it with him again. Lovely cheese farm, with there own cheese factory and cows we had a great time at this amazing fishing village. !!!
- ajcollins8500The BEST tour Amsterdam has to offerMy wife and I decided on a private tour instead of a bus company.. can I tell you.. if you want a REAL tourism experience .. Younes is your man... from the meeting in our hotel Lobby.. to Volendam where the most fun fair happened to be on.. Younes was there to inform and give you an experience like no other... Do yourself the favour, don’t look at any other tour guide.. these guys are it.. and the vehicles are spotless too 👌
- kgurgenashvili00Must doThis was a fantastic trip. Our guide/driver Mr. Younes was amazing. We exceeded time but didn’t feel rushed. Mr. younes accompanied us everywhere and provided detailed history. He was very kind and professional. Everyone in our family loves this trip. Delft is very beautiful and cozy city. Highly recommend this tour!
- boedoekong00Day trip to Dutch countrysideMy girlfriend and I came to Amsterdam for a few days unwind from our busy lives and to enjoy Dutch culture and museums. We had some extra time on our hands and decided we wanted to explore the countryside as well, but not with the large touristy excursions. Through our hotel concierge we got in touch with Dutch Tours & Transfers and it was exactly what we were looking for. Our guide Elias was very knowledgeable and friendly and he knew exactly those little spots where we didn’t run into other tourists. We’ve always wanted to see a windmill from the inside and visiting the cheese maker and wooden shoe makers was a lot of fun. It was a shame we didn’t have more time to go on other tours because i’m sure we could’ve made more memorable trips with him. Definitely a recommendation to explore the countryside in a special way!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Terrible misrepresented. We were led to believe we could be picked up in Rotterdam. Then, after non refundable with ni refund, found out we had to go to Amsterdam. What a dcam. They got 100% refund. We got zero dollars. DO NOT BOOK.
Written June 30, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or dissatisfaction you may have encountered. Upon reviewing your case, we would like to clarify that we have consistently responded to your emails and attempted to establish communication through various channels. However, as we did not receive any response or further communication from you, we understand that there may have been circumstances beyond your control. In light of this situation, we have taken the initiative to refund your money as a gesture of goodwill. We believe in maintaining open and effective communication with our valued customers, and we apologize if our previous message implied otherwise. We remain committed to addressing your concerns and ensuring your satisfaction. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you better. Best regards, Elisa
Written July 6, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam provided by Dutch Tours and Transfers
Product Overview: Rotterdam & Kinderdijk: Daytrip from Amsterdam
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos