LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels
By Trigger Tours
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- An air-conditioned vehicle
- A private guide
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9093P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels?
- Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels price starts from $2,365.31. Discover and book Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels cancellation policy?
- Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels?
- Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels is hosted by Trigger Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trigger Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private day trip to Antwerpen and Brussels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9093P63
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Antwerpen-CentraalStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Brussels Central StationStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great Tour and Guide
Craig provided us a terrific tour of the historic red light district. This was our fourth variation of a tour in Am…
The tour was mostly informational, so if you are looking for an interactive tour, this is not for you. However, the…
Lots of interesting info on buildings, history of red light district, and heads up on coffeeshops. Just the two of…
Great guided tour of the red light district with Scarlet!
We met Scarlet at the meeting point and she gave commentary about Amsterdam history, geography and architecture. Sh…
Perfect way to start our visit in Amsterdam!
I would absolutely recommend this tour if you are new to Amsterdam. We booked as part of a leadership development p…
Nicely paced historical tour. Gavin kept it interesting and informative. Adjusted for our interests. Good to hear f…
Excellent tour and information who knew there were so many hidden memories in the city of Amsterdam. Highly recomme…
Take this tour
Our tour of Amsterdam”s Jewish quarter gave us a thorough and unbiased picture of the horror that occurred in Amste…
Would do this one again!
Very interesting and informative. Not a long walk; just right. James was outstanding!! Highly recommend this tour!!…
Anna frank tour
Excellent tour around the city of Amsterdam It’s was very interesting and managed to see lots of things that maybe…
Great all round experience
Amazing tour definitely help me get grounded around the area, tour guide Aaron shared details regarding the history…
A Must Do!
Great tour! Great tour guide! It was such a fun experience, Didn't know what to expect, however, learned so much- m…
Very interesting tour
Moving and interesting tour with our guide James. You have to do this if visiting Amsterdam! Trigger Tours us the b…
This was actually worth it we really enjoyed it while being there in the middle of the center and loads of attracti…
Terrific tour. James, the guide, was fabulous. There was so much to see and learn, with many new memorials snd mo…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.