This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atOverhoekspleinOverhoeksplein, 1031 Amsterdam, NetherlandsWe will meet at This is Holland. Take the free ferry from the Central Station and walk in 2 minutes to This is Holland.See address & details
- 1AfsluitdijkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2It preamkeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Het Friese MuseumdorpStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4WoudsendStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5UNESCO World Heritafe Ir. D.F. WoudagemaalStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atOverhoekspleinOverhoeksplein, 1031 Amsterdam, NetherlandsWe will meet at This is Holland. Take the free ferry from the Central Station and walk in 2 minutes to This is Holland.See address & details
Overhoeksplein, 1031 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- This tour includes a delicious traditional Dutch farmer lunch including coffee, tea, milk and (hot) water
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local guides giving exclusive tours at several locations
- Unique boattrip with local captain over the Frisian lakes
- Entry/Admission - It preamke
- Entry/Admission - Het Friese Museumdorp
- Entry/Admission - Woudsend
- Entry/Admission - UNESCO World Heritafe Ir. D.F. Woudagemaal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We had an amazing time with Ynte who picked us up from Amsterdam and made us feel welcome straightaway. We could tell how passionate he was to show us around the towns and villages he has always lived and loved. The dutch countryside is sooo picturesque and we were in a small…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from A-damLakeDistrict, Owner at Picturesque Villages, Windmills and A Lake District Cruise – Small Group Tour
Responded Jul 4, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your day so much. Ynte told me that he also had a wonderful day showing you and your family around. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you visit our country. Best regards, also on behalf of Ynte and all the local guides. Lysanne
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Amsterdam Lake District Tours
Immerse Yourself in the Dutch Countryside
My daughter and I had the pleasure of the company of Lysanne for the day as we toured through the Lake District of …
Very enjoyable tour with personable and knowledgeable guides. Although the weather was cold and wet, it did not de…
There is more to see in The Netherlands than Amsterdam!
This tour provided us the opportunity to learn some of the history of The Netherlands and Friesland. The small tour…
UNESCO World Heritage VIP Tour
Highly recommend this tour to see and learn about Friesland Netherlands. Very eventful packed day with very informa…
Getting beyond Amsterdam
Spent time staying in and seeing Amsterdam, but this tour takes you beyond to see and understand the bigger picture…
Lorraine from Australia
A small but pretty village ,very friendly landlord.drove us to station. An interesting skaters museum, Hard to get …
Amazing day tour to fall in love with the real Netherlands.
I definitely recommend this tour. I am a Mexican traveler who is always looking for something different than the tr…
Understanding and Appreciating the real Netherlands
Absolutely awesome, this tour will teach you about the Netherlands and its people by taking you to 5 UNESCO sites a…
Highly recommend this company for a memorable day trip experience
This relatively new company has done their homework and is providing an excellent tour experience. We are world tra…
BEST DAY of our trip!
Fascinating! Entertaining! Eye-opening! Unforgettable! We loved every minute. Having taken small group tours o…
100% Enjoyed the tour! 100% will recommend this tour.
Even though we were out all day, and partially in some rain, it was so pleasant and relaxing thanks to Lysanne the …
UNESCO World Heritage VIP Tour Friesland!
This tour was a definite highlight of our vacation! Lysanne was the best tour guide answering all of our questions.…
Fantastic Day in the Dutch Countryside
We spent the day with Max, one of the the owners of this delightful company. We had booked the UNESCO VIP tour whic…
One of the best tours we have taken! UNESCO must see!
We really enjoyed the whole day trip! There was 5 UNESCO sites packed in one day so make sure you get plenty of res…
Awesome Tour of the Lake District and the Five Unesco Sites
We enjoyed our comfortable ride outside of the bustling city of Amsterdam to the quiet beautiful countryside of Hol…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,682 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 344 travelers!