Tour: the city of Amsterdam:
• You will be shown the highlights of our city and places you cannot see from a boat or by foot. Sit back, relax and let us show you our beloved city, its canals, gorgeous gables, 17th century splendor, its unique museum quarter, its many churches and bell towers and so much more. Or visit the area built by the famous architect Berlage where he created the Amsterdam School. We will also drive you past the the new architecture on the islands in the middle of the river “IJ” where farmer warehouses have been transformed to modern urban houses.
• Our trained driver/guides will take you through Amsterdam’s rich past, its prosperous present and will give you a glimpse of its future. Let us show you our enchanting city and maybe you will also fall in love with our beloved Amsterdam.
• Make sure your camera is ready for action, because we will encounter many unique picturesque locations.
Tour: Den Haag, Leiden & Delft
• The scenic city where the Dutch government is seated and where you’ll find Dutch landmarks such as: the Vredespaleis, the International Court of Justice, Paleis Noordeinde, the embassies, the upmarket shopping area, and much more.
• A special highlight is the Mauritshuis: home of the famous Vermeer painting “Girl with a pearl earring”, and many other old Dutch masters.
• The tour will also lead you to ‘Madurodam’, our miniature city, where you’ll find all important cities and sites in
• the Netherlands in scale. It’s a treat!
• Delft is famous for its blue and white pottery, it’s historic city center filled with students from the renowned university and as the birthplace of Johannes Vermeer.
• The tour includes a visit to a Delftware factory where you can see these amazing designs hand-painted onto pots, plates and vases before going into the blazing kiln.