Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-120, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Lunch/Dinner 3 courses a la carte
- Our three course lunch/dinner voucher is excluding all drinks.
- Departure details
- Grand Café Restaurant 1e klas, Stationsplein 15, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands We are located in Amsterdam Central Station. In the central hall you will find a staircase to our restaurant. You don't need any tickets to enter this staircase or our restaurant. If you come from the train you will find us on track/platform 2b.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104056P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Three course lunch/dinner voucher?
- Three course lunch/dinner voucher price starts from $43.88. Discover and book Three course lunch/dinner voucher on Tripadvisor
- What is the Three course lunch/dinner voucher cancellation policy?
- Three course lunch/dinner voucher cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Three course lunch/dinner voucher on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Three course lunch/dinner voucher?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Three course lunch/dinner voucher on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104056P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Nice good nice ambience.
it is just located at the upstairs of the Amsterdam Centraal station. The set up of the restaurant looks great with…
Amsterdam's diamond, hidden in clear sight!
What a revelation! I have been bringing groups of, mainly senior, people for over 30 years to Amsterdam and have di…
RUDE SERVICE - DONT GO!!!
Unbelievable rude attitude from the bartender!! One of our friends brought a toddler to dinner and he was over tire…
AVOID AT ALL COST
You should avoid this restaurant as I believe you don't wanna go and spend your money in a not so great place and …
Beautiful interior, fast service and delicious food
The interior is beutiful, the service pretty fast and the food is delicious. We went there already twice and we rea…
A let down - in a grand looking building
Called in here twice now, when I’m transit between Eurostar and the ÖBB NightJet to Innsbruck. It looks lovely. But…
Nothing special but good for lunch for drinks or business meet-ups in transit
When travelling by by train this is a good place to have lunch or eat something and it helps you to avoid the usual…
Part of a tour dinner
This was the 1st night dinner as part of an Insight Travel Tour. The food was OK, I had vegetarian hodgepodge, whi…
Worth it for the interior & Elvis the cockatoo
Fantastic interior, good coffee and delicious apple cake. Service was patchy - we didn’t get offered a menu on arr…
The worst and rude attention I've had in my life
The worst and rude attention I've had in my life. The restaurant is part of the central station. it is an icon of t…
Had a delightful 3 course meal booked thru Viator. Lovely surroundings, vintage railway cafe. Everything was deli…
Appalling service in wonderful surroundings
The interior is magnificent but the service appalling. The staff appear unmotivated and were not friendly or welcom…
Worst vegetarian meal ever
I was travelling as part of a contiki tour where I requested a no pork option meal. When the food came. The whole g…
Beautiful historic setting
Unexpected surprise within the Centraal Station, great to take a relaxing break in such a beautiful historic settin…
Not for bird haters
Has a Parrot/Parakeet on the loose - generally just screeches from it’s perch, but can and does flutter around - su…
Buy it with
Three course lunch/dinner voucher provided by Grand Cafe-Restaurant 1e klas
Product Overview: Three course lunch/dinner voucher
|Number of Photos||1|