Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour
By Amsterdam Guias & Tours
Considered, from centuries XVI and XVII, like the European Jerusalem by ample freedom of cult that was exerted within its limits. Amsterdam will host much of the Jewish population being expelled in different parts of Europe for religious reasons. On a route through the old Jewish quarter, which will not take you more than a couple of hours, the traveler can enjoy the various points of interest in the area From Waterlooplein, where the Spinoza monument is located, to the Amsterdam Zoo, site of the National Holocaust Memorial, and from the Hermitage area of Amsterdam, location of The Shadow Canal Monument, to the Nieuwe Herengracht canal, where we will find the Impressive Portuguese Synagogue, during the tour of the Jewish cultural district travels more than 45 points of interest related to the culture of the Jewish community of the city. The tour starts at 15:00 (if you would like to start the tour at a different time, please contact us)
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide (ENG or SPA)
- Entry/Admission - Hollandsche Schouwburg
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Portuguese Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Amsterdam
- Departure details
- Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam, Netherlands Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, in front of the Jewish Museum. Our guide will wait for your with a blue umbrella or a nametag with our logo "Amsterdam Guías & Tours"
- Amstel Hoeck, Amstel 1, 1011 PN Amsterdam, Netherlands Close to the Spinoza statue
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61268P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *Average tour length. The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for the group!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour?
- How much is Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour?
- Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour price starts from $155.34. Discover and book Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour?
- Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour is hosted by Amsterdam Guias & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amsterdam Guias & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61268P3
- You'll start atNieuwe Amstelstraat 1Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam, NetherlandsNieuwe Amstelstraat 1, in front of the Jewish Museum. Our guide will wait for your with a blue umbrella or a nametag with our logo "Amsterdam Guías & Tours"See address & details
- 1Portuguese SynagogueStop: 7 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Auschwitz MonumentStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 3Verzetsmuseum Amsterdam - Museum of WWII ResistanceStop: 7 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Hollandsche SchouwburgStop: 7 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byDe PlantageHermitage Amsterdam
- 5Spinoza MonumentStop: 7 minutesSee details
- You'll end atAmstel HoeckAmstel 1, 1011 PN Amsterdam, NetherlandsClose to the Spinoza statueSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Super interesting trip!
Super interesting trip, with a super enthusiastic and funny guide Laura! The best part was the visit at the Zaanse …
Our tour leader, Laura, was super upbeat and enjoyable. She gave us great information the whole ride so we never fe…
Fantastic day out in the Netherlands!
I had Miguel as my guide and he was funny whilst informative. The weather was wonderful and I really enjoyed going …
Tour with miguel
Although the weather didnt cooperate We had a wonderful tour with Miguel as our guide. He was fun, very informative…
Best of Netherlands
Very professional and courteous service. Tour guide, Ms. Laura was very nice and spoke good English. Kept the tour …
Very good day trip with lots of interesting info shared by the guide. We would have preferred more time at Zaanse…
It was a very informative and entertaining tour. The best tour we had in 8 days of traveling around Northern Europe…
Great tour, Miguel was very informative. We enjoyed his funny stories. The canal tour was also excellent. Let was …
Great day trip with super knowledgeable Rob!
Our guide was Rob and the driver was Jack. This tour is awesome! Rob has a lot of knowledge, stories and anecdotes …
My parents and I did the tour in spanish throgh Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken. It was awesome! Great service, …
Just amazing experience!
The tour was just amazing and organized! And Rob was very helpful, fun and amazing guide, sharing Amsterdam history…
Good way to see the country side but touristy
Our guide was Sergio and he was great. He was very knowledgeable and funny. The tour was as good as it was because …
Day Trip to Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam and Marken from Amsterdam September 17, 2022
Our tour guide, Laura, was very good. We recommend her for her knowledge, expertise, professionalism and most of al…
This was my favorite tour that gives you a great opportunity to see the country side of Amsterdam with our very kno…
Definitely bundle this with the canal boat ride. That was a great lesson in the layout of the city. As for the win…