Lowest price guarantee
Ages 18-99, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Dutch
What's not included
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Warm Places in the winter
- Cool places in the summer!
- Food and snacks (2 hour tour)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal purchases or souvenirs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Dam 6, 1012 NP Amsterdam, Netherlands Central Amsterdam H&M Dam Square, near the Swarovski store. The guide will be holding a sign. Address: Dam Square, Amsterdam
- Original Dampkring Coffeeshop, Handboogstraat 29, 1012 XM Amsterdam, Netherlands
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8550P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years; A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour is taken at your own risk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour?
- Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour price starts from $33.10. Discover and book Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour cancellation policy?
- Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour?
- Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour is hosted by Oranje Events Walking Tours And Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oranje Events Walking Tours And Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8550P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Oranje Events Walking Tours And Activities
Joined in October 2013
#191 of 949 Tours & Activities in Amsterdam
- 959gabriellel00Private VIP TourBoth myself and my husband were traveling from Dubai and chose to do the VIP exclusive tour. We always prefer to do private luxury tours when we travel and I felt this one one of the few tours we took this Europe trip that was well worth the money. Our guide organized a private marijuana and red light district walking tour which gave us exclusive access to a few coffee shops. We had tickets arranged with the Anne Frank house, which are impossible to get unless you book months in advance and we booked this trip at the last minute. He also arranged for our travel to Giethoorn which included a tour around the village and a private boat cruise in the canals of Amsterdam. He tailored the entire tour to our specific needs. Highly recommended tour if you’re look to get away from the typical tourism in Amsterdam.
- A935CIbilll00short bar crawl with friendly drag tour guideHad a nice time on this tour, Manny the tour guide dressed in drag for the occasion and had lots of interesting bits of history about amsterdam and gay life. It could have had more stops perhaps but some of the bars we didn’t make it too were very crowded anyway.
- dorethar6000Excellent walking tour with GergThe walking tour was amazing! Our Tour Guide (Gerg) was informative, extremely patience, conscientious, and flexible. Gerg's relaxed personality was a perfect match for our family group tour. Thanks Gerg for an unforgettable experience!
- 64andar00Amazing way to spend your dayI booked the Amsterdam: Cultural Ganja Walking Tour of Coffee Shops and it was amazing!! I discovered so many things about Amsterdam and its history and we also stopped at a bar and coffeeshop which was perfect for the hot weather. Would definitely recommend for anyone new to Amsterdam or who is eager to learn something new!
- 954nancyb95400Red Light District and Cultural Ganja TourWe were looking for a tour and our first choice never responded so I booked this tour. We wanted to learn about the drug culture in Amsterdam and see the Red Light District, but knew we would be uncomfortable doing it on our own. I am so happy that the first company never responded as Erik was fabulous. He made everyone so comfortable and we laughed during the entire tour. Our first stop was at the castle to get a little history of Amsterdam and then we went to a small bar where we sat, had drinks and a couple snacks and Erik gave us a lot of Amsterdam history and explained why these two taboo things are legal here. We then went to the coffee shop and we purchased a joint and an edible and we had a few good laughs. Then we went to the Red Light District and got a few history lessons along the way. We loved Erik and he made the evening so much fun.
- Poser_on_tour00Super fun tour exploring coffee shops and red light districtWe had an amazing tour exploring coffee shops and the red light district! Eric is one amazing guide, was super fun and informative. The tour is perfect for those who want to know more about the coffee shop culture and try it for yourself. We might have not done it by ourselves and would've most likely ended up in the wrong shop, so having someone guide you was the best choice! Similar at the red light district, it was great to have someone give us more insight and show us around. Thanks for such a great time! ❤️
- JKD200000Great tour on the drug culture AmsterdamsWe had a coffeeshop tour with Eric on Remembrance day. Eric is an outgoing & energetic tour guide whose passion for the "dark" side of Amsterdam could be felt. The tour is a great addition getting to know the intentions behind legalizing cannabis and prostitution in the city. A stroll through the city will lead you to some great coffeeshops and there's given enough time to buy and smoke something while enjoying the city. Even having a packed day it was a great ending. If your intrested in marihuana or just want to know more about the drug culture of the city I would totally recommend participating in this tour.
- antoniosM3079DD00Fantastic!!With little expectations I booked the gay bar crawl tour and was amazed by the welcoming and charming personality of the guide. He knows all the to go places and will make you laugh with his stories . I had a great time and I recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have an amazing time while in Amsterdam.
- Ana N00tour reviewThe tour was an amazingly pleasant experience in that it was very interactive, which made it so much fun and gave it a more cozy ambiance, and informative. I found out things I would have never thought of before and got to see Amsterdam from a whole different perspective. I loved it!!
- G983ANphilh00Most fun guided tour!I had so much fun! Eric really knows A LOT about Amsterdam and made me laugh too! I felt really good and taken care of and will definitely book a tour with him again! 5 stars!
- 13456jokkkkllp00Great Ganja tour with Leonie!We went on the Ganja tour with Leonie and was so much fun and insightful! She was great company, knowledgable and great at communicating. Highly recommended.
- ChrisSchu31900Anytime again! Recommend it for everybodyThe second time we did the coffeshop Tour with Erik. We were a group of 6 germans.He speaks very clear and and is funny, too! The tour was very interesting, we went to a bar, some coffeshops and the city itself, ate some cheese and had fun!
- koril75700Erik is AMAZINGErik was AMAZING! He is so knowledgeable about Amsterdam..even though he’s an American LOL! I did the “Ganga connoisseurs tour”. He knew the answers to all of our questions and explained everything to us. He didn’t just tell us about the “cafes”. He told us about the history of Amsterdam. He took us to the cafes, which was the point of our visit. But he also took us to historical places along the way. But the most important thing was….he’s so kind and one of the sweetest souls I’ve ever met! So If you’re thinking of going a tour with Erik, have no worries!! You will, without a doubt, have the best time of your life! You’ll also have a wonderful tale to tell your friends and families about. I know I did!! LOL
- yenuec00Best tour guide Ever ErickWe had a great time with Erick! He is super knowledgeable about the area and he makes you feel so in family that you feel free to ask about anything. The rest of the group were very nice people, Erick made sure we all felt comfortable with each other, had a fantastic time. I also recomendar the gay pub crawl that they offer. We are not gay but had a blast.
- 655jensg00Cant really recommend the ganja tourWe did the tour with luka and although he was a really really nice enthusiastic guy, it seemed that he doesn’t really know what this tour (we did the ganja tour) should be about. We started in a bar, where we sat around for a while, some people ordered a beer or something and we sat and waited. Then Luka told a few stories, which were quite funny, but the bar was too noisy to really understand everything. Then each one got exactly one bitterballen as a snack, and then we left. We feel like ordering and paying was the main thing to do there. Then we went to a coffeeshop, which wasn’t special at all. We sat there for 20 minutes talking to some other people on the tour. Then Luka showed us some places in the city and told us stories (that was nice!). Afterwards we went to another coffeeshop. But as we didn’t want to buy anything, it was quite boring there and - again we were sitting around. We went outside and stood there for like another 20 minutes with other people from the group while luke was inside. Not sure what the plan was there. Then we walked a few minutes just to finish the tour. What we expected were maybe some more stories , especially about the coffee shops. He said they are all pretty much the same. We expected some fun parts (maybe a 5 minute workshop in rolling joints), but it was mostly sitting or standing around. We did many free walking tours around the world and even if it would have been free (it’s 29€ pp) I would only recommend this tour to people who are to shy to walk into a coffeeshop by themselves.
Buy it with
Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour provided by Oranje Events Walking Tours And Activities
Product Overview: Combo Saver Alternative Amsterdam Culture and De Wallen Tour
Number of Photos