By Der Nachtwanderer
Zurich is one of the cities in the world with the most fountains. A total of more than 1200 fountains are spread all over the city. Especially the historical old town has many beautiful fountains with fascinating stories. Join us, two locals, on a private tour and experience pure history.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Swedish, English
What's not included
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Hirschengraben 7, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland In front of the Manesse Fontaine
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102123P6
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Zürich Fontaines
What you can expect during your visit
- Disinfectants and protective masks are provided. Maximum number of participants corresponds to the specifications of the FOPH. Sufficient distance will be ensured.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Zürich Fontaines?
- Zürich Fontaines price starts from $27.66. Discover and book Zürich Fontaines on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zürich Fontaines cancellation policy?
- Zürich Fontaines cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zürich Fontaines on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Zürich Fontaines?
- How much time do I need for Zürich Fontaines?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Zürich Fontaines on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102123P6
- You'll start atHirschengraben 7Hirschengraben 7, 8001 Zürich, SwitzerlandIn front of the Manesse FontaineSee address & details
- 1HirschengrabenStop: 10 minutesZürich owns more then 1277 Fontaines. Most of them spending drinking water. And each of them tells his own storyRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had a nice time with Maria! It was just 2 of us on the tour. We got a nice overview of the city and got to see a…
Best walking tour
Great tour! Usually I get bored on walking tours but not this one! The guide, Maria, was so fun and entertaining. I…
We have been on the tour with Maria and it was great disappointment. She is wonderful woman, but she gave just rand…
Learned a lot in 2 hrs
I only had one day in Zurich so I booked this tour to discover the town. I ended up being the only person on the t…
We had an amazing time with Maria. The mixure of facts, storys and the way to show the city was excellent. Always a…
Great oldtown tour
Maria was a great tour guide, walking us through the old town Zürich with knowledge and lots of stories. Highly rec…
Great tour of Zurich!
Great tour through the city, Maria showed us some great hidden gems and highlights of the city. Highly recommend to…
Would recommen the tour
Great visit of Zurich. Lot of fun, good discussion, and many tips. Very knowledgeable and passionate.
Maria has the Keys to the city
This was a great introduction to many aspects of Zurich. We were very fortunate that it was only myself and my daug…
Beautiful and relaxing walking tour
Maria is great and customized the tour to meet my needs. She met me outside my hotel and we toured all over the cit…
A Must Do Tour!!
This tour went above and beyond my expectations! Our tour guide Alexander was amazing. His immense knowledge of Zur…
Maria was wonderful!
My colleagues and I arrived in Zurich a day before our meetings were to start. Maria communicated with us beforehan…
Great to look at the real Zurich.
The old distract has the best character and buildings in Zurich. You need to explore deeply to find the best parts …
Small group tour, we were the only ones on this one, offers you a personal experience. Got to see things that we wo…
We did this tour on the spur of the moment yesterday and were so glad we did. Maria met us at our preferred meeting…