LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Zürich Secret Garden
By Der Nachtwanderer
Romantic walk along the Schanzengraben, part of Zurich's old fortifications. No traffic right through the city centre. Historic buildings and gardens.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-80, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Swedish, English
What's not included
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Europaallee, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland across the place from the Railwaystation entrance
- Bürkliplatz, Bürklipl., 8001 Zürich, Switzerland Tram Station
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102123P4
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Zürich Secret Garden
What you can expect during your visit
- Disinfectants and protective masks are provided. Maximum number of participants corresponds to the specifications of the FOPH. Sufficient distance will be ensured.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Zürich Secret Garden start?
- Zürich Secret Garden will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Zürich Secret Garden on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Zürich Secret Garden?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zürich Secret Garden on Tripadvisor
- How much is Zürich Secret Garden?
- Zürich Secret Garden price starts from $27.66. Discover and book Zürich Secret Garden on Tripadvisor
- What is the Zürich Secret Garden cancellation policy?
- Zürich Secret Garden cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zürich Secret Garden on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102123P4
- You'll start atEuropaalleeEuropaallee, 8004 Zürich, Switzerlandacross the place from the Railwaystation entranceSee address & details
- 1EuropaalleeStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byGessnerallee
- 2GessneralleeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3SihlstrasseStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Old Botanical GardenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Baur'sStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6BuerkliplatzStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBürkliplatzBürklipl., 8001 Zürich, SwitzerlandTram StationSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best walking tour
Great tour! Usually I get bored on walking tours but not this one! The guide, Maria, was so fun and entertaining. I…
We have been on the tour with Maria and it was great disappointment. She is wonderful woman, but she gave just rand…
Learned a lot in 2 hrs
I only had one day in Zurich so I booked this tour to discover the town. I ended up being the only person on the t…
We had an amazing time with Maria. The mixure of facts, storys and the way to show the city was excellent. Always a…
Great oldtown tour
Maria was a great tour guide, walking us through the old town Zürich with knowledge and lots of stories. Highly rec…
Great tour of Zurich!
Great tour through the city, Maria showed us some great hidden gems and highlights of the city. Highly recommend to…
Would recommen the tour
Great visit of Zurich. Lot of fun, good discussion, and many tips. Very knowledgeable and passionate.
Maria has the Keys to the city
This was a great introduction to many aspects of Zurich. We were very fortunate that it was only myself and my daug…
Beautiful and relaxing walking tour
Maria is great and customized the tour to meet my needs. She met me outside my hotel and we toured all over the cit…
A Must Do Tour!!
This tour went above and beyond my expectations! Our tour guide Alexander was amazing. His immense knowledge of Zur…
Maria was wonderful!
My colleagues and I arrived in Zurich a day before our meetings were to start. Maria communicated with us beforehan…
Great to look at the real Zurich.
The old distract has the best character and buildings in Zurich. You need to explore deeply to find the best parts …
Small group tour, we were the only ones on this one, offers you a personal experience. Got to see things that we wo…
We did this tour on the spur of the moment yesterday and were so glad we did. Maria met us at our preferred meeting…
Do you really know Zürich ?
We had a great tour with Maria on a bright Thursday evening we started the walk in the old town from Hotel Hirschen…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.