per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A tour in your private eTuk-Tuk starting at the main train station
- Visit of three Maître Chocolatiers
- Tasting of chocolate creations on site (included in the price)
- Products of local and domestic chocolate producers (vegan, partly gluten-free
- local eTuk- chauffeur / guide
- pick-up or drop off at your hotel or else
- Departure details
- Europaallee 8, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland The meeting point is at Europaallee 8 in front of the Weekday store.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31063P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour?
- The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour price starts from $98.75. Discover and book The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour cancellation policy?
- The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour?
- The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour is hosted by eTukTuk. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact eTukTuk on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31063P13
- You'll start atEuropaallee 8Europaallee 8, 8004 Zürich, SwitzerlandThe meeting point is at Europaallee 8 in front of the Weekday store.See address & details
- 1Old TownStop: 30 minutesDiscover the heart of Zurich and visit 3 local Chcolatiers.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great first activity when visiting Zurich!
We love to go on tours as soon as we get into a new city but forgot to book this. Tonya was so helpful in getting …
This tour was wonderful! Marco is a fabulous tour guide, so knowledgeable and fun to be with! He was able to show u…
Fantastic Tour!! You NEED to do this one!
What a GREAT tour We had a short layover on a trip to Thailand. With our stop in Zurich only 6 hours, we needed a t…
Skip the Zurich Tuk Tuk
This was billed as an English tour of sights in Zurich. Atila, our driver, was very nice—that’s the only reason I d…
Excellent use of time and money!
Very knowledgeable tour guide and wonderful insight about the city, and he had a great sense of humor. Remember to…
Beyond my expectations by far
Excellent services. We were late for 30 mins and the host was very helpful and still give us plenty of time for th…
You get an overview of Zurich for 90 minutes and eat fondue in a tuktuk. How bad can that be? Not a value at 400$, …
Expensive but very fun and enjoyable
My boyfriend and I did this for our first night in Zurich and it was such a cute and unique date night. Our driver …
Great city orientation!
We did this within our first few hours of landing in Zurich. It was a quick ride but we really felt like we got a g…
Fast great tour
This was so much fun. Saw so much of the city in this time. We never would've covered so much of the city that f…
Great Intro to City
We were in Zurich for a 7 hour layover and we did this tour to explore the city. Fondue and wine were top notch and…
Great way to see Zurich
Highly recommend !! the cheese and wine were great and Paulo was friendly and entertaining. We were so happy to …
Fun way to see Zurich
My three teens and myself enjoyed this experience. The fondue and wine were delicious and the tour was thorough. …
Fantastic way to see Zurich
Knowledgeable tour guide brought us everywhere. Great history and commentaries about all the sites. Nice pauses f…
Too bad it was raining--would have been a better experience dry
We booked this tour to begin just after we arrived in Zurich --and brought the rain with us. Unfortunately the eTu…
The reservation online will not let me put 3 adults, is the max only 2 adults?