Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Interlaken train stations, Interlaken hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33924P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken?
- Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken cancellation policy?
- Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken?
- Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken is hosted by Sightseeing Interlaken. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sightseeing Interlaken on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33924P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1LuegibrüggliStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Seestrasse 121Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3BoenigenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2011
#1 of 11 Transportation in Interlaken
- gurjs201300I love InterlakenA truly amazing place. We were staying in Grindelwald and commuting to Interlaken by Train. I think next time we may opt to stay in Interlaken as it too has some amazing sites, restaurants and hotels. We visited Interlaken twice in the space of 5 days, walked along the lakes, the main street with the very posh hotels and shops.
- barbarafleau00Nice but missing the authentic athmosphereNice mountains surrounded but the street self is very commercial. Lots of expensive shops, watch shops etc. Clearly focused on the Arabic and Asian markets.
- imransiddiqi15100The true heaven on earthInterlaken is a must visit small resort town between two lakes - Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. There are many trekking, hiking and skiing trails. A walk or cycling along the lake is highly recommended. From the view point of sight seeing 1-2 days are more than sufficient if the idea is stay in the town only. Most of the activities are open in summer though. There is mountain (view point) Harder Kulm with a restaurant and a complete panoramic view of the town; it can be reached via a cable car. Lake cruise is a must that allows getting down on small islands on the itinerary.
- JayeshD11300The gateway to mountain excursionThough Interlaken is a small village,but it is a gateway to many excellent places lik Shcilthorn, Jungfraujoch, Lauterbrunna valley and few medieval tiny Swiss villages like Wengen, Murren etc...
- Steve W00a day outthis was a great walk looking at the mountains and views it was such a wonderful place to visit we both had amazing time and it was worth the trip recommend it
- 396adelinaz00InterlakenSuch a beautiful place! The lakes in the mountains, the river, the waterfalls, the animals and all the amazing sceneries makes it all worth it.
- Canada_MyHome00beautiful and indescribableThe walk along the shore line of lake Brienz is quite relaxing then boarded the boat tour around this lake. It was fascinating to see layers of mountains that covered by snow, clouds... oh what a beautiful life.
- mandingohooper00Great Valley to ExploreInterlaken is the gateway to Lauterbrunnen Valley - and this area is breathtaking! Bring your hiking shoes!
- rushman1uk00Lovely placeLots to do and see in and around Interlaken, making it a great place for a base to stay to go off and explore.
- jonpall00Beautiful!This is really a beautiful and nice are and the route driving there has some fantastic view spots. There is a small park in the center of town where it is nice to sit and enjoy the mountain scenery and the para-gliders coming in for a landing. In the early morning a group of farmers take their cows through the center of town to pasture and they bring them back around 3 pm. This is quite is quite an experience to watch 70 to 80 cows with bells marching through town
- EdiBa68300Nice short walkThe promenade of Interlaken is not very long, but a stay is worth it. Beautiful historic hotels and other beautiful buildings and small parks can be discovered along the promenade. Interlaken is the ideal starting point for many other sights and hikes.
- RonaldM54800Beautiful PlaceWe really enjoyed the Interlaken area. It was our home base while we explored the outlying villages. A lot to do and see so allow plenty of time.
- Mona H00I really enjoyed my Tour at Interlaken!So peaceful, it was Spring in May of 2016 and all of its colourful flowers were on proud display! I could not help noticing the unique and beautiful naturally step-cut-tulips! Not to mention enjoying para-gliders! If I hadn't been unwell, and strangely, the air of Switzerland is SO PURE, that I felt at peace and harmony! I neither coughed in long spasms like in Italy and in Paris, nor did I feel stressed! In fact, I remember having a photo shoot with a photographer sculpture , with flowers and with block boy and gingerbread man outside a bakery!
- NathalieM-Leeds00Beautiful scenery, fantastic outdoor placeInterlaken is a great place for people who like to be outside. Lots of exciting outdoor activities, climbing mountains, cable cars, hand gliding etc. Particularly good as we were there on Swiss Day, which had amazing processions, the children really enjoyed the floats handing sweets out, giving soup, beer etc out. Great day if your around
- David H00Interlaken and the Jungfrau region is a must visit place, but be warned, you will want to go back again and again !Having the good fortune to visit this region we have found ourselves returning on a number of occasions, each time we find new things to do, there are more cablecar, train, funicular rides than you care to count. Water falls, beautiful Lakes, boat rides, amazing roads to drive (or motorcycle), it just keeps on giving. Don'y all come at once though as i don't want it too busy !!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Friends
Take the tour if you want to see the spectacular views of Interlaken and the amazing turquoise lake. Beautiful
Written September 8, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hi We are currently in interlaken but we are leaving tomorrow Before leaving interlaken I wanted to get my daughter a boat ride of Lake Thun But before proceeding I wanted to know the following information 1. The address of the starting point (specially a parking address nearby) 2. Starting time for tomorrow ( my preferred timing is some thing like 11:15-11:30 ) 3. How long is the tour and what it covers (part of it is already in the site ) 4. If I pay you there , do I need to pay by cash ? Regards, Arka
Bonjour, svp, serait possible de me dire si je peux réserver ou acheter mon billet, directament pour le le croisière sur le lac en bateau , en arrivant à Interlaken? Et combien ça coute pour 01 personne? Le port il est long de la gare? Merci d avance
Recuerda que para el Lago Brienz te bajas en la Estacion Interlaken Ost y frente a ti encuentras el pequeño puerto para que arribes al barco. Los horarios los buscas por internet. Y si llegas y el barco no regreso aprovechas para recorrer el pueblo pero ya con el pasaje en tus manos.El barco era algo impresionante. muy comodo y amplio. PUedes ir en cubierta o dentro ya que tiene confiteria
Buy it with
Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken provided by Sightseeing Interlaken
Product Overview: Private Lake Thun and Lake Brienz Express Tour from Interlaken
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos