Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Masala Chai & refreshments
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Gstaad
- Gstaad, Saanen, Switzerland Mango Restaurant Viktoriastrasse 1 3780 Gstaad
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165170P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour?
- Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour price starts from $88.76. Discover and book Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour cancellation policy?
- Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Bollywood Tour Gstaad - Express Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165170P1
- You'll start atGstaadOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mango RestaurantStop: 30 minutesYour Private Guided Tour starts at Mango restaurant GstaadRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
good Indian eats
Enjoy a light Indian meal at Mango. The young servers are vey kind and patient. Good price. Overall enjoyable.
Been to Mango few days back, had a Massala Chai and some snacks - they were perfect. 👌🏼 The gorgeous lady manage…
Inspired Indian food in Switzerland!
If you know chaat, Kathi rolls, pani puri and thalis then you will adore this eatery! Tastefully decorated with rem…
Visited 27th Dec., 2022 for Dinner
Highly unprofessional, unhygienic and horrible food. Tasteless bread (Naan), cold food and a screaming lady manage…
Can visit again
We had vegetarian food and ordered as suggested by them and we found all the items we ordered to our satisfaction …
Delicious food and Bollywood world
Love this restaurant. Friendly staff, manager super nice and friendly also. Food is delicious of course. I am a hug…
Great Food, Friendly Staff
Excellent service by extremely friendly and helpful staff. We shared a few starters and a Thali plate and the food…
Butter chicken !
Who would have thought the best butter chicken was in Switzerland! We stumbled upon this place as we walked around…
delicious real Indian cuisine
Delicious food excellent service real Indian taste and good service as well location is in heart of the prestige vi…
Authentic Indian, very friendly, very tasty
We ate in this restaurant several times during our week in Gstaad. It is authentic and unpretentious but very frien…
Amazing Indian food
The location is ok but the food is great and I ate lamb curry with rice and Palak chicken which was really good.A m…
Went for ice cream, was really impressed with Bollywood ambiance!
We heard about mango on the train to gstaad as a must visit and it was fantastic. Bollywood fans please note - this…
Authentic Indian food. Must visit
We happen to come across this restaurant when we saw a sign board on the main street of Gstaad. Samosa is what caug…
We had the best lunch in Switzerland in two weeks. This gem is located in the beautiful town of Gstaad. The service…
Delicious Indian food in a cosy environment with friendly service. Made a pleasant change after mountain food. Spee…