Mt Titlis Winter Tour with Snow Experience and Activities for Everyone
By Passenger Diaries
Enjoy pure winter fun at the Snow Experience Park at Mt Titlis. Try out skiing, ride a snowmobile or enjoy snow tubing down the slopes of the Snow Park. Everything is on the same place. Visit the highest Alpine tourist destination in Central Switzerland in a Private Tour. Enjoy the gorgeous winter panorama view from the 360º rotating gondola. Discover a glacial paradise with snow and ice all year long. Experience the breathtaking landscapes of the Alpine world! Further attractions included in the tour are (weather permitting) a visit to the glacier cave, the highest and coolest lying hanging bridge “Cliff Walk" and unique snow experiences for the whole family with skiing, snowmobile ride, snow tubing and the Igloo Village! Discover the beauty of Lucerne on an optional 2 hrs. walking tour extension visiting Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument, Jesuit Church and the beautiful Lucerne Castle.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Cliff Walk and Glacier Cave
- 2 hrs Lucerne walking tour: Chapel bridge, Lion Monument, Old city Wall and Lucerne Castle (Optional City Tour extension)
- Rental of basic ski equipment: Ski, ski boots, ski poles and helmet
- Rental of snowtubes, minibobs and balancers and a Magic carpet and e-Snowmobile rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from Lucerne to Mt Titlis and back (train and cable cars total cost approx per person CHF 128.80)
- Ice Flyer (Cost Per person CHF12.00)
- Departure details
- Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland Big arch monument right in front of Lucerne train station.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7790P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Book this tour with the city highlights option if you want the 2 hrs extension walking tour in the city or a private photo shooting along the whole tour
- RENTAL WINTER CLOTHES TITLIS RENT AT VALLEY STATION: Travelling by cable car to the top of Mount TITLIS means a trip in a different climatic zone. Therefore you might rent a pair of boots for CHF 10 and/or winter pants and jacket for CHF 25 each on the beginning of your trip.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7790P48
- You'll start atTorbogen LuzernBahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, SwitzerlandBig arch monument right in front of Lucerne train station.See address & details
- 1Mount TitlisStop: 6 hoursWe ride a revolving gondola up to 11,000 ft. Visits to Glacier Cave, Cliff walk bridge, Rotair, Glacier park.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
My fiancé and I had a great time learning about Lucerne and the Swiss culture, as well as getting to learn a bit mo…
Great for beginner travelers
Luis was super nice and knowledgeable. It was good tour for beginner travelers who might not be good at traveling. …
Great Way to See Lucerne in a short amount of time
Luis, the guide, is extremely knowledgeable. Loved the fact that he used an iPad to enhance the description of sigh…
The tour that didn't happen
I am disappointed. It was cancelled at the last minute. I booked for 20 Feb 2023. I waited for the guide who did no…
Knowledgeable and Friendly Guide
Luis was a fantastic guide! He knew so much about Lucerne and had a passion for it's history and the continuing di…
Next time i will come back, wonderful places that make my holiday with nice memories with my husband
Walking and learning was wonderful. It was great to have the boat trip second so we could have a little rest.
We had Luis as our guide today. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The chocolates he introduced us …
Wonderful Lucerne with Luis from Carol H.
We had a most wonderful walking tour of Lucerne, Switzerland! Our guide was Luis and most likely due to the poor we…
Beautiful day in Luzern
Got a private tourguide who took the two of us to a chocolate Factory established since 1946 for a private tour, c…
A great guide!
Luis was such a knowledgeable and friendly guide for our time in Lucerne! He was very flexible and accommodating wi…
A great tour
What a wonderful experience. Luis was very knowledgeable and excited to share his love for his city, Lucerne. My …
Luis was a great guide and very comfortable walking around the city. We were able to visit areas we would not have…
The tour was cancelled a few hours before it was scheduled to start, which was a disappointment as I had planned my…
Disappointed- we have enjoyed Trip Advisor and almost exclusively use it for all of our tours.
Louis was very good as a guide and we saw some beautiful aspects of Lucerne. But close to $400 for 2 people for a …