Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Paraglide flight experience
- Free time in interlaken
- Driver guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Geneva
- Entry/Admission - Interlaken
- Departure details
- Geneva Bus Station, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2510P94
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva on Tripadvisor
- How much is Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva?
- Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva price starts from $363.31. Discover and book Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva on Tripadvisor
- What is the Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva cancellation policy?
- Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva?
- Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva is hosted by KeyTours S.A.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KeyTours S.A. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Interlaken and Paragliding Day Trip from Geneva on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2510P94
- You'll start atGeneva Bus Station1201 Geneva, SwitzerlandPlace Dorcière 1201 GenevaSee address & details
- 1Keytours SAStop: 13 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Interlaken TourismusStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 3Paragliding Interlaken GmbHStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Harder KulmStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Definitely a must day trip! Check bordersology instagram to see
This was an amazing adventure to go on! Seeing the mountains and the ice cave was beautiful! The guide was very nic…
Simple and Easy
I booked an 'INDEPENDANT day at Chamonix and MontBlanc from Geneva' package. I understand there was NO tour guide, …
Amazing and worth a visit!
Easy to find the high quality coach at the station, friendly staff who are there for support but not to take over, …
We love Norman!!! (George, Jessica)
What. A. Day… better than we expected. Our guide Norman was hilarious and so lovely. We can’t thank him enough for …
Really good day, the alps is a must visit if you come to geneva! Our tour guide Rodger was also lovely and very inf…
Beautiful Tour But not enough time to explore
The trip was very good. Picked us up in the hotel. Dropped us in Lauterbrunnen and gave us instructions to go up …
It was a rainy day. Covered important buildings and sights in Geneva. our guide was knowledgeable. The tour was …
Breathtaking views! The guide was polite and thorough. Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. Such an amazing e…
Good transfer service for day ski trips
I’ve used them a few times now and although it’s not always totally clear which bus is the right one, they have alw…
DON’T BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY
Would not recommend booking with this company. misleading advertising. Also known as Swisstours or Key SA. Avoid bo…
This tour was great! Our guide Gabriel was amazing! Friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend it.
Where to start, I would say to not book with this tour company, their prices are extremely high for what they have …
Shocking tour company swiss tours key sa
AVOID AT ALL COST! They are unprofessional and poor service, especially for the price they’re charging!
DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE TOURS, also known as Swiss tours, they will tell you to meet at a certain time, however if m…
Made the best out of bad weather
Made a great ski day out of the worst conditions. When we got there we were informed that the mountain we paid for …
Hi, I have a broken left shoulder, would I be able to do this still?