Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bus ride to Chamonix
- Guide if more than 10 people, Driver guide for small groups
- Geneva city tour
- Cable car if option selected
- Entry/Admission - Aiguille du Midi
- Entry/Admission - Chamonix
- Entry/Admission - Chamonix
- Entry/Admission - Palais des Nations
- Entry/Admission - Geneva
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Departure details
- Geneva Bus Station, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland Place dorcière 1201 Geneva
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2510P59
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not allow for child aged under 3 for the cable car ride
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions for the cable car
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour?
- Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour price starts from $171.64. Discover and book Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour cancellation policy?
- Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour?
- Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour is hosted by KeyTours S.A.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KeyTours S.A. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chamonix Day Trip and Geneva City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2510P59
- You'll start atGeneva Bus Station1201 Geneva, SwitzerlandPlace dorcière 1201 GenevaSee address & details
- 1KeyTours S.A.Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Aiguille du MidiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Centre Commercial AlpinaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Appartements de l'HeliopicStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Palais des NationsStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Broken Chair SculptureStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 7St Pierre CathedralStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Keytours SAStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Experience of a lifetime
Incredible experience. We had the best weather but rug up warm because even on sunny days it's very cold. No crowds…
Amazing tour: went around the main sights and buildings in Geneva, as well as a tour of the history of the region. …
Interesting and informative
Gabriel was an excellent guide, switching easily between French and English, giving just the right amount of inform…
Perfect introduction to the city
First time in Geneva and this was our first stop. Gabriel our guide was fantastic, there are too many stops to list…
Lovely half day trip
Our guide Gabriel was very knowledgeable and friendly, we had a fabulous trip thanks to him. We had a short introdu…
Chamonix day trip
The tour itself was good and I’ve taken this one before to get to Chamonix for a day of snowboarding. The driver wa…
It was amazing trip to Chamonix ..All thanks to our tour guide Roger he was best with full of information and cover…
If you book with KeyTours, ask for tourguide Normunds!
A few points to start, it was my first time in Geneva and had one day to do something. I had no idea what I wanted …
Our tour guide made the trip amazing
Disappointment when we got there and it was closed due to bad weather- however our tour guide Normunds was amazing …
AMAZING- ABSOLUTE MUST
The most amazing day from start to finish - worth every penny. Our tour guide was brilliant, I’ve got a nut allerg…
Wonderful place but Poor guidance
The place is amazing, however, it would have been much better if the guide had explained more about trip, he left u…
Nice day out to Chamonix
Great transport to Chamonix and we had chosen the train ride only - not the tour up toward Aiguille de midi. We wen…
Great trip to Annecy
Great tour guide - Sarah and driver Bebys (?). Great day out with info from guide on route. Small tour in Annecy fo…
It was a quick trip. We left at 9 am and were back by 2 pm so you still had time to do things in Geneva. Old Town o…
Don’t take this tour
When you buy a tour/transportation the unique thing you expect is to be sharp. If you are late for sure they don’t …
Dies sind die bestens Sehenswürdigkeiten von Genf; je nach Jahreszeit ist eine Schiffsfahrt sehr schön, oder sich im Schnee tummel in Chamonix.
Ich kann nicht antworten, wenn ich den Fotoausschnitt nicht erkenne!!!
Will I need winter clothes for this tour even though I'm travelling in mid-June?
Ypu don't need special clothes, but don't forget that you go to the "high" mountains and in the night, it is freezing. Just a T-Shirt for beyond and a warmer pullover / coat for over it. Don't forget gloves, little woolen hats and of course and a scarf.