per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- A local that wants to show you his city!
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks, and snacks not included
- Departure details
- Klostergasse 7, 4051 Basel, Switzerland Let us meet right in front of the Tinguely Fountain, near the Theater-Passage stairs.
- St. Alban-Graben 16, 4051 Basel, Switzerland Fine Arts Museum
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76545P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Discover Art in Basel with a Local?
- How much is Discover Art in Basel with a Local?
- Discover Art in Basel with a Local price starts from $89.64. Discover and book Discover Art in Basel with a Local on Tripadvisor
- What is the Discover Art in Basel with a Local cancellation policy?
- Discover Art in Basel with a Local cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Art in Basel with a Local on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Discover Art in Basel with a Local?
- Discover Art in Basel with a Local is hosted by LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Art in Basel with a Local on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76545P35
- You'll start atKlostergasse 7Klostergasse 7, 4051 Basel, SwitzerlandLet us meet right in front of the Tinguely Fountain, near the Theater-Passage stairs.See address & details
- Pass byGerbergässleinTown HallMittlere BruckeKunstmuseum Basel
- You'll end atSt. Alban-Graben 16St. Alban-Graben 16, 4051 Basel, SwitzerlandFine Arts MuseumSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
So many wonderful things to see in Lucerne: Walking the beautiful Chapel Bridge that was constructed at the beginni…
I had the most amazing time with Carine! She was so nice, open-minded and most importantly super knowledgeable! She…
Enjoyable and interesting
A great casual stroll through Geneva with interesting scenery and an equally as entertaining guide, thanks Rodrigo …
Fantastic way to start your stay in the city!
Loved the opportunity to walk around and get a feel for the city. Dominique did a great job at showing me the highl…
Guide had ZERO knowledge about anything Geneva.
Unfortunately our guide had zero knowledge about Geneva or the tour, or even where we were supposed to go. This is …
Although our guide was very sweet, we really gained little to no information about the history doors or details/sto…
Awesome walking tour of Basel
The cathedral and monastery were magnificent! Our guide, Florence, was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and passionate…
Best of Basel excursion
Despite the rain, our local guide planned the tour so that we didn't get too wet. He was technically knowledgeable …
60 minutes in zurich
I had a great tour of the heart of Zurich with Peter. He was very passionate and had great stories to tell. We even…
Chocolate Hunting in Zurich
A very pleasant afternoon stroll through Old Town Zurich with Emmaline, a local sharing her love of the city. For …
Just walk all day, take your time stop for coffee, then walk stop for lunch and continue your day with beauty of bu…
Our guide, Florence, was very pleasant & knowledgeable. Communication was excellent & the walking tour was most enj…
The Rhine falls
The trip is well worth the effort, we travelled by train out of Zurich and the power of the falls is everything you…
Chocolate Lovers Dream in Geneva
This was the best chocolate tour I have ever been on and I highly recommend going. The Swiss chocolate is some the …
Walk with a local around the historic streets of Basel.
Maria took us to places that we most likely would not seen on our own. Choose this tour when want to spend 2 hours …