Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
This experience is provided by a private local. Discover the City of Art! Find out the different cultural and artistic characteristics that makes this city unique, and enjoy the buzzing community and city ambience! Whether you are visiting Basel as a returning tourist who wants to get to know the city a bit better, or if this is your first time, this Experience is for you! While walking the streets of Basel and looking at the amazing, unique street art, or getting to know more about the city’s galleries and museums, you will hear about street-art artists as well as contemporary artists and their close connection to Basel. I will share with you the art and cultural world of my city, where you will see, hear, and experience how colourful and multifaceted Basel is!
- You'll start atKlostergasse 7Klostergasse 7, 4051 Basel, SwitzerlandLet us meet right in front of the Tinguely Fountain.See address & details
- Pass byFine Arts Museum Basel - KunstmuseumTinguely-BrunnenBasel's Old TownJean Tinguely Museum
- You'll end atSt. Alban-Graben 16St. Alban-Graben 16, 4051 Basel, SwitzerlandSee address & details
Klostergasse 7, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
St. Alban-Graben 16, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
- A local that wants to show you his city!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals
Our guide, Florence, was very pleasant & knowledgeable. Communication was excellent & the walking tour was most enj…
The Rhine falls
The trip is well worth the effort, we travelled by train out of Zurich and the power of the falls is everything you…
Chocolate Lovers Dream in Geneva
This was the best chocolate tour I have ever been on and I highly recommend going. The Swiss chocolate is some the …
Walk with a local around the historic streets of Basel.
Maria took us to places that we most likely would not seen on our own. Choose this tour when want to spend 2 hours …
❖ Start your exploration into St. Gallen & its surroundings here! ❖
My parents and I had been to St. Gallen and we have friends who live in the area. Thus, we were pleasantly surprise…
Thank you to our guide Douglas!! Excellent tour and Douglas’ knowledge of Zürich was excellent. Thoroughly enjoy…
Photo walking tour
This was a great way to see the city! Chad was our guide and took us to some sights that I know we would not have s…
Best of Zürich in 60 minutes
Great , informative and entertaining . Our guide Peter was punctual and very experienced ; gave us an inside look a…
Very friendly and knowledgeable!
Our tour guide was really great. He was very knowledgeable about the area, and had lots of stories to tell. He was …
Fun, informative, and a good length tour!
Our tour guide, Jerome, was awesome! We really enjoyed the information and the beautiful spots we visited. It was n…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,017 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,463 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Art in Basel with a Local
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Discover Art in Basel with a Local on Tripadvisor
- Discover Art in Basel with a Local price starts from $61.45. Discover and book Discover Art in Basel with a Local on Tripadvisor
- Discover Art in Basel with a Local cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Art in Basel with a Local on Tripadvisor
- Discover Art in Basel with a Local is hosted by LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Art in Basel with a Local on Tripadvisor