This tour indeed will show you two of the most charming hilltowns of central Italy. You will also enjoy 14th Century frescoes and Reanaissance paintings. It will be like to back to the past!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional Guide in Assisi and Perugia
- Round-trip transfer from Assisi to Perugia
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria sopra Minerva
- Entry/Admission - Rocca Paolina
- Entry/Admission - Duomo
- Admission Tickets in Assisi € 2,50 per person
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'Assisi
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'Assisi
- Departure details
- Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi, Piazza Inferiore di S. Francesco, 2, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy In front of lower entrance of the Basilica
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7233P99
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For the transfer to Perugia and return we will have a van with driver
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please notice: on Sundays, big Catholic holidays and National holidays, guided tours inside the Basilica of St. Francis ar forbidden. You guide will explain to you the church from outside, and you will enter alone on silence.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi?
- How much is Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi?
- Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi price starts from $299.58. Discover and book Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi cancellation policy?
- Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi?
- Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi is hosted by Umbria Con Me Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Umbria Con Me Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7233P99
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBasilica of Saint Francis of AssisiPiazza Inferiore di S. Francesco, 2, 06081 Assisi PG, ItalyIn front of lower entrance of the BasilicaSee address & details
- Pass byCentro Storico di Assisi
- 1Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'AssisiStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'AssisiStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Santa Maria sopra MinervaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byBasilica di Santa Chiara
- 4Rocca PaolinaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Fontana MaggioreStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Arco EtruscoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7DuomoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byCity Centre
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Umbria Con Me Day Tours
Assisi, Umbria, Italy
Joined in June 2012
#3 of 33 Tours & Activities in Assisi
- Kathy A00Best tour guide ever! Michele Tomasine is a must if you’re going to Assisi. You will be blessed by his wisdom/knowledge!Michele Tomasine has a way of making Saint Francis and Saint Clair come alive! Easy going, peaceful, and exemplifies the spirit of these wonderful Saints. My husband and I learned so much. Fantastic!
- H3262VVrickm00De’Ricci Wine CellarsWe loved this cellar and the guide made it a lot of fun. We had a party of 5 and there were about 20 total.
- J7633IDrichardc00Great guided trip!Great time and introduction to Orvieto. Alberino was very knowledgeable and articulate. We saw a lot of local sites as well as great history, the beautiful Duomo especially. Highly recommended!
- 553betsyl00Memorable.A truly amazing cellar. And a bonus, the wine is wonderful too. We have some being shipped to us. A must see in Montepulciano!
- matthieudV9940VA00Great experience! Excellent wine!We were tired that day and had almost decided to cancel our visit. Thankfully, we didn’t. Our guide, Emilio, was great. We enjoyed his explanation of the history of the winery, and the tasting experience. We left with a few more bottles to add to our cellar. The place is truly beautiful and deserves a visit.
- Getaway6124434946700Excellent opportunityWe learned so much of the history of the cellar. And after tasting the wines, we bought 12 bottles to be shipped home. We have since received them. The whole process was so easy. Highly recommend all
- 587sherier00Best Guide in Assisi!Our guide was great! She was very thorough and took us to see the best sites. We really enjoyed her.
- Vacation5656085221000Don’t miss this one!Guide was great! Lots of good info on history and the wine! Also very fun! This is a must “don’t miss” wine is crazy well priced also!
- juliebU2503YM00Wonderful experienceLoved this tour. Our guide was so knowledgeable and so entertaining. The wine cellar was amazing. I’ve never see anything like it.
- T4827WFchristinac00Delicious Wine in a beautiful historic cellarWhen we arrived we were told those with any challenges on walking the 90 steps to the cellar to go around the building and meet them at door 7. I escorted my mother around and found door 7, which was closed and locked. After knocking and waiting about 5 minutes, I ran back around and found the main entrance door had also been closed and locked. When I returned to where we were told to go, a local saw us waiting and told us there was another door 7 for the winery. As a result, we had to catch up with our group and missed 15 minutes of the tour. Once we caught up it was wonderful to learn about the wines and region and we were treated to a lovely tasting and a bit of food. The wine was wonderful and our group ended up ordering some to have shipped home. The winery attendants were friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend a tour of the winery.
- Maps44285800Extraordinary Cellar.Brilliant tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. The wines were exceptional.
- FrequentFlier38408000It was One of the best ever for a wine experienceGreat history of the area. The presenter did a wonderful job explaining the development of the Ricci Vineyard. 700 years of history. The aging caves go back 2500 years to the Etruscans.
- Global50313000Great tour with Michele!We enjoyed the tour with Michele. He was very knowledgeable and patient with all of the questions! We would recommend the tour to anyone!
- X7137YDjaniceb00Splendid Assisi visitOur guided tour of Assisi was both informative and interesting, thanks to our professional guide, Alexandra. It was a beautiful and clear day allowing us the fabulous views of the Umbrian countryside. This is the tour to take!
- Tmoads00Amazing experienceWhat an amazing experience! Loved it. Our guide Ron was excellent, extremely knowledgeable, with a perfect amount of levity! Highly recommend this tour!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2023 • Friends
La nostra guida, Alessandra, è stata fantastica per farci vivere la storia di Assisi ed il giorno dopo Perugia. Consigliatissimo visitare questi luoghi storici con la guida per assaporare appieno l’arte. Ottimi i consigli per le trattorie.
Written January 15, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi provided by Umbria Con Me Day Tours
Product Overview: Assisi and Perugia Full Day Tour from Assisi
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos