Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Departure details
- 06081 Assisi, Province of Perugia, Italy This experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you by e-mail after you've booked to match you up with your ideal host based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P641
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi?
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi price starts from $92.51. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi cancellation policy?
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi?
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi is hosted by Cesarine - Assisi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine - Assisi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P641
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cesarine - Assisi
Assisi, Umbria, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#3 of 8 Classes & Workshops in Assisi
- Kim R00Felt like cooking with family!Anna and her husband were so hospitable!! We felt so welcome in their home and enjoyed learning how to make and cook the pasta. The meal was delicious! Our time went by fast and we hated to leave.
- jennakE8765PW00An experience to remember forever!This experience was one I'll treasure forever. My hosts, Lucia and Martina, were absolute wonderful. We had so much genuine, relaxed and authentic fun. I learned real cooking skills and recipes and the feast afterwards was scrumptious. I cannot recommend this enough! I really hope to be back. Thank you for everything.
- 556maryjanej00Pasta LoveAnna and Arnoldo were so welcoming and fun to spend the evening with as she showed us how to cook Italian. I would recommend this event. The food was so good and Anna went above and beyond what was promised.
- Tourist0887668794700Proper food done in the traditional way.A fantastic afternoon with Mama Laura and her daughter Chef Elisa. We were shown how to make traditional bread, pasta and tiramisu. Lovely afternoon in the family home and great to learn how to make these dishes in the traditional way. I will definitely be using these methods when I get home. Huge thanks to Mama Laura 🏼🇮🇹
- jeffe62800Amazing Experience!Our cooking class with Anna Armanni and her family exceeded all expectations. Right from the start, we felt welcome in their home. We got a deep and authentic experience, and loved learning about traditional Umbrian cooking and customs. We enjoyed bruschetta, two types of pasta with two homemade sauces, and tiramisu. All simply delicious! And, as a bonus, the eggs and tomatoes came from their home. When we asked about local olive oil producers, they immediately called their neighbor who presses his own olives. The neighbor shortly arrived at their house with a container of olive oil for us! Thanks so much to your family for giving us an experience that you don’t get on the typical tourist trail!
- Cruiser59439100Pasta cooking experienceWhen we all sat down at the table to eat the meal we all prepared. The Cesarina’s family sat down with us and we all exchanged stories and experiences. K highly recommend this 3 hour cooking session!
- MS-DSM100So much more than cookingSara and her family made for an unforgettable day! This is a must-do when in the area of Assisi. Sara (and Angelo) welcomed us into their beautiful home and spent time teaching us hands-on to make cheese biscuits, gnocchi, and tiramisu. She even made gluten free accommodations. Then we were treated to a wonderful aperitif and local wine. Their property is breath-taking amongst the garden and olive trees. We truly had the best day and felt like part of the family. Please arrange an unforgettable class and experience with Sara. Time and money well spent.
- pattigreen00Cooking class in AssisiOur evening with Sara could not have been better. She and Angelo were gracious hosts, welcoming my husband and I into their beautiful home, patiently teaching me to make strangozzi, torta al testo and tiramisu. It was a fabulous experience and one of the highlights of our ten days in Italy. I highly recommend a class with her. It was an authentic, memorable experience. I only wish we lived closer!
Hello, this sounds lovely. It would be my husband and myself as well as our children (ages 17 & 12). Here's the question - they both have food allergies - (all tree nuts, soy, pineapple and kiwi). Would this pose an issue in booking this meal? Please advise. Many thanks!
Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi provided by Cesarine - Assisi
Product Overview: Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Assisi
Number of Photos