Book a private transfer from your Siena accommodation to Milan, so you won't spend extra time waiting for a taxi or public transport. This hassle-free transportation service gives you peace of mind.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your private driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Then relax on the way to Milan in the comfort of a private vehicle. The transfer takes about 4 hours, and you'll ride in a Mercedes sedan (for up to two passengers) or a Viano, Sprinter or Vito van (for up to eight passengers).
- 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
- Milan Linate Airport, Viale Enrico Forlanini, 20090 Segrate MI, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5919P436
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel?
- Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel price starts from $661.63. Discover and book Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel?
- Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel is hosted by My Tour in Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Tour in Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5919P436
Reserve your spot
About the operator
My Tour in Italy
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
#18 of 175 Classes & Workshops in Florence
- michaeldW1931VV00Fantastic experience!Marco our tour guide was excellent, very friendly and full of great knowledge that he was sharing throughout the trip. Great time throughout the trip would recommend to anyone. P.s Marco’s dj skills amazed me and were an unexpected part of the journey but great
- G6621XDscottg00Would highly recommend this day of wine tasting!What a great adventure! We thoroughly enjoyed our day of wine tasting. Both Wineries were fantastic and had fantastic guides. Our tour guide and bus driver were fun and helpful. Our only suggestion (for November tours) would be to start earlier in the day. We visited the medieval village of Monteriggioni, which was fantastic, but by the time we arrived the sun was setting. We visited our last Winery in complete darkness. It would have been nice to see all of these in the daylight.
- K5341FPnatalies00Chill Exercise & ViewingSuch a funny guy and took us to the spots where you can view the hills, olive trees, and mansions as well as the overlook of Florence. Highly recommend.
- Miriam K B00Chianti history, making, and tasting.Marco was excellent, speaking English, Spanish, and Italian. Made wise a decision in adjusting our stops as the sun was rapidly setting.
- Irtadibra00Nice trip to the Chianti areaIt was a very nice trip, and our tour guide Marco was very nice, we tasted some great wine and the places we visited were really pleasant !
- zeegram00Keen to go againAmazing experience. So much history and so much to see. It was also close to the other sites of Florence.
- barbl29700Unforgettable day of learning new skills and enjoying great food and company.This class is so much fun! It takes place at a small farm just outside of Florence. Our experience started with wine, beer and snacks with introductions by our tour leaders Gloria, Tizzius, and Thomas. From there we went to gelato making led by Gloria. She did a great job of explaining the process and helping everyone in the group pick their own flavor and prepare gelato from scratch. While the gelato was freezing Thomas and Tizzius teamed up to show us the secrets of pizza making. We prepared our own dough and sauce. Then everyone got to shape their pizza and pick their own toppings. The adventure is capped off with a great dinner where we got to know our class mates and enjoyed our pizza and gelato. Plenty of wine and beer throughout the class.
- Eric V00Totally worth it!What a fun outing! The country side was stunning and the wineries were so neat! The wine was delicious and our guide was knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend!
- broadway8100A great day outThe tour was excellent, San Gimignano was beautiful, the wine tastings were good and the commentary was informative. Several stops were in picturesque places and we had enough time to wander about the two towns. Altogether enjoyable!
- neo c00pretty 💗very good wine obviously and beautiful scenery and experts. not suitable for families because they obviously cannot drink wine and there is not alternative for them to do unless they want to sit and listen to adults talk abt wine or go outside and just walk around.
- Bob9211000One of the best villages to visit in SicilyThe main town of Erice is located on top of Mount Erice, at around 750 metres (2,460 ft) above sea level, overlooking the city of Trapani, the low western coast towards Marsala, the dramatic Punta del Saraceno and Capo San Vito to the north-east, and the Aegadian Islands on Sicily's north-western coast. Erice is a wonderfully preserved Mediaeval town offering the most breathtaking views and a palpable sense of history. Very worthwhile half day place to visit. Don't miss trying the Genovese, Sicilian pastry!!!
- servs700Wonderful wine tourExcellent tour. Our guide gave us a wonderful drive through the countryside and made stops at a few villages on our return. The winery was fun, good wine. Loved it.
- willbS4495AX00Wonderful time in Tuscany.Marco was an excellent tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about the area and gave great history to where we were visiting and the areas we drove through. The views from the both wineries were fantastic as well as the beautiful monteriggioni. The wines we tasted were very delicious as well and we got to hear how they are made. All around great tour.
- nikkileaks0010/10Wonderful, very interesting and well organized for a wine amateur I couldn’t hope for a better wine tasting. Emma is by far the a very good tour guide.
- LightPacker25331600Lovely day trip to Grottaglie and Matera.Matera is a fascinating place, now a nature reserve, but for thousands of years home to human inhabitants. We were able to walk down and see close up where people used to live, even as recently as the 1960s.
Buy it with
Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel provided by My Tour in Italy
Product Overview: Private Transfer: Siena Hotel to Milan Hotel
Number of Photos