Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Local taxes
- Private cooking workshop
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy This experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you by e-mail after you've booked to match you up with your ideal host based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P119
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena?
- The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena price starts from $114.28. Discover and book The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena on Tripadvisor
- What is the The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena cancellation policy?
- The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena?
- The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena is hosted by Cesarine - Siena. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine - Siena on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P119
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cesarine - Siena
Siena, Tuscany, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#4 of 24 Classes & Workshops in Siena
- N7416IIjenniferk00Fun and Delicious!We had so much fun learning how to make “pici” pasta and ravioli with tomato sauce with Enza in her home kitchen! It was delicious! The tiramisu was pretty incredible too! Check out @lecesarine if you are looking for a cooking class in someone’s home while in Italy. It was such a fun way to get out of the normal tourist activities and experience life like a local.
- HildeeI00Private pasta-making class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in ChiantiPatrizia is top of class! If you are lucky enough to snag a spot to cook in her home you will understand what I'm saying. She taught us 3 different pastas, took the time to educate us & make us feel like family! 100% perfect experience!
- Curious26265500Memories that life foreverBarbara was welcoming, knowledgeable and dedicated to us. She explains everything in detail, with patiente and love. The setting of the kitchen and the table was great and very well organized. This is an experience you should not miss to get a touch of the real Italian cooking cuisine.
- 722erp00Wonderful Market Tour and Cooking ClassWhat a great tour and cooking class. Patrizia and her friend/translator Antoinette were absolutely a pleasure to be with. The tour and history of Siena was an unexpected bonus and one of the most interesting parts of our visit to Italy. The class was perfect and what we learned we will easily take back home and enjoy for years to come. Highly recommend.
- Y1360IVheidib00Fantastico Corso Di Cucina con Patrizia!Our cooking class with Patrizia was the highlight of our time in Siena. She and her friend and translator Antoinette were so warm and welcoming. We learned how to make pici pasta. My husband was a natural at rolling out the pasta and I needed a little more help which they graciously gave! We had some excellent appertivos and a lovely bottle of wine. Dessert was marcapone crema with biscotti and berries. Simply delicious! We had the best time and highly recommend spending an evening with Patrizia in her home making wonderful Italian food!
- moary00Perfecting pastaEnza was a wonderful hostess going out of her way to ensure my sister had gluten free products and that no cross contamination occurred. We had a fun filled night and Enza’s passion for cooking and using the best products shone through. Portion sizes are very generous we loved hearing about wear all the good products originated from. The finished products were amazing!!
- 478terrif00Learning to make pasta in the home of an expertOur time with Patrizia was the highlight of our week in Siena. Full of knowledge, she led us through the local food market with the histories of cheeses, meats, and seasonal produce in her Italian, translated to English by her lovely friend and fellow Senese, Antoinette, a translator by trade. It gave us a sense of how and why the Sienese eat as they do. Learning to make pasta with our own hands in her delightful home, I'm confident that I will be able to reproduce our results because of her detailed explanations of the interplay of ingredients, temperature, moisture, and time. We experienced the feel of the dough, knowing when to add moisture, when it has been kneaded long enough, when it has rested long enough, and the elasticity needed to produce a proper pasta. We learned to roll and cut the pasta by hand, formed in multiple shapes, as well as getting the same results with the use of a pasta machine. While our dough rested, we learned secrets to making the smoothest custard for Zuppa Inglese, Traditional Italian Trifle and a simple, but delicious sauce for our pasta. Finishing with a full meal consisting of appetizers made from fresh ingredients bought at the market as well as her own special recipes, our hand-made pasta and sauce, chianti, and our trifle, left us more than satisfied - our tummies and our souls.
- Freedom1990107007800Great day in SienaMy husband and I had a wonderful day spent with Patrizia! She took us around town with her interpreter, Antonetia, and taught us about some of the history of Siena. We then went back to her house and made some tiramisu and pasta. It was one of our Siena highlights!!!
- 66presleyc00Amazing class with Enza!!Our pasta making class with Enza was the very best! It was one of our favorite experiences on our trip to Italy. Enza was very kind and made learning how to cook so fun. She used the best fresh ingredients for our class, including delicious olive oil that she makes herself. We enjoyed making (and eating!) everything from the appetizer, to the pasta and ravioli, and of course the tiramisu! We had lots of great wine, shared many laughs, and Enza was amazing to be taking pictures and videos the whole time so that we can remember this class forever. Enza was an incredible chef and host, and we could not have had a better time at her class!
- Kapoor_Raman3100Highlight of our tripSpending the evening and learning to cook authentic Italian food with Patrizia was truly the highlight of our trip. The food we ended up preparing was delicious. Her family was very welcoming and we got a glimpse of their culture and lifestyle. I would highly recommend this to everyone visiting Siena.
- Tiramisu78900Learning to make pasta and tiramisu in local homeBarbara was a wonderful teacher for how to make pasta and tiramisu. She went above and beyond to help with our time in Siens. Note that despite requesting an in town location (an option offeredbe Cesarine company) their locations are not in Siena town. The country home was lovely and fu. To see a bit of countryside but a good taxi ride away. Don't be detered- just plan ahead snd enjthis fun e
- lindsayfB7799TE00FABULOUS Experience!Our cooking class with Patrizia was the most welcoming, most charming, most delicious and most memorable meal we had in Italy (and that's saying a LOT considering we had many delicious meals!) Patrizia is so knowledgeable about the dishes she helps her students prepare - not only does she take into consideration all dietary restrictions and all of the dishes are recipes that you can recreate once you're home, but she also ensures that you leave her home with a full belly and heart! While we are not fluent in Italian, Patrizia's great niece was a fabulous translator and having dinner with the two of them was such a treat! We really look forward to returning soon and would highly recommend this cooking experience to anyone wanting to learn classic Italian preparation in a non-touristy atmosphere!
- Ash_Reed8800An amazing night with EnzaThis was an amazing night!! We had so much fun with Enza - she is a wonderful teacher and can tell how passionate she is about good food & Italian cooking. We made so much delicious pasta & tiramisu - took most of it home with us! There was also Prosecco, wine and lots of laughing. We had such a fabulous time!
- alisaozfamily00Anza was amazing! More than a cooking class.This was a very special moment in our 18 day trip! Anza took us on a mini tour of Siena, stopping in wonderful shops to let us try some goodies. We stopped at a fancy market for food and continued to her house to cook. We made tiramisu and then two pasta dishes. She also supplied us with a meet and cheese board and local wine. We had so much fun! The highlight was a parade of the l’oca contendre right outside the window! Anza explained the local wards and the tradition. Look it up! We ate until we were stuffed. She packed leftovers to send home with us. Highly recommend.
- anneloesd15500Siena cooking classWe had a very good experience with Ceasarine and with Barbara specifically. We made our own Pici pasta, pesto and tiramisu. We also got wine, Prosecco and little snacks. Barbara explained everything very well and always wanted to help us. She knew a lot about the food, about the area and was very kind. We definitely recommend her! One thing of notice, we did not have a car and it is not very well reachable with public transportation.
Buy it with
The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena provided by Cesarine - Siena
Product Overview: The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Siena
Number of Photos