LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena
By My Tour in Italy
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Transportation from central Siena to cooking location in nearby countryside
- 3-course lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included
- All necessary ingredients
- Professional chef as your host
- Recipe to take home
- Glass of wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Piazza Gramsci, 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy Meet our staff in front of Bar La Lizza
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5919COOKING
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The cooking lesson operates with small groups
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena
What you can expect during your visit
- Participants' requirements:Complete vaccination certificate;First dose certificate within 15days before; Healing from Covid-19 certificate within 6month before;negative swab within 48hours before. Please note: one of these docs is mandatory to join the activity, otherwise no refund will be provided.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena?
- Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena price starts from $116.69. Discover and book Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena cancellation policy?
- Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena?
- Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena is hosted by My Tour in Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Tour in Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tuscan Cooking Class in Siena on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5919COOKING
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
I first posted the following review on Google and through Viator. This company responded saying everything I said w…
Do this tour
Great day out. Will do again. Your guide and bus driver we great. Extra time at a winery to enjoy the view more. W…
Great but Monteriggioni no longer included
Great experience but have in mind that in the description it says you will visit Monteriggoni but the actual tour d…
Awesome must do
This is nothing but a five star experience, the setting, the foods the wines and everything you experience here wil…
Beautiful town tours with wine
We really enjoyed our tour. I agree about changing the name of the tour since we only had 1 wine tasting. The 2 hil…
Mahnai is the best tour guide! We love her and really enjoyed our experience. Very fun tour. We may have also sang …
Highly recommend. The organic winery has a B&B as well which would be awesome to try.
Friendly, informative tour in a beautiful area! One of the wineries was organic. I am not normally very fond of org…
Beautiful place to visit
the rooms are absolutely beautiful and worth the visit. There is also a cafe outside for a cappuccino break which i…
Change of terms after cancellation window
The facts: 1. I booked the tour and the site said they would pick me up at my hotel. I provided the name and addres…
Wonderful experience all round!
Luca was a great guide. Very informative and very funny! He made sure everything went smoothly from the beginning a…
Castles and wineries—check and check
This half-day trip was perfect for our itinerary and allowed me to check two items off of my bucket list-visiting a…
Fantastic dinner, wine and hosts!
What a great time we had at Poggio Ai Laghi with Ivan and his team. Excellent rib dinner and PLENTY of wine to tas…
Only ok. Very little wine is actually served. The food was good but all the meats of the main course were very s…
Too long sitting in a minivan
Nine hours tour from Lecce visiting Grottaglie (not interesting) & Matera (very beautiful and intoxicating). Total …
Okay but not great
Wine tasting was a bit too commercial. Last stop at castle wasn't necessary. Bus was hot and airco was on a very lo…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.