per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Deluxe Mercedes Benz Vehicle
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Professional Driver
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Admission fees and Entry Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your English speaking driver will pick you up on the pier next to your ship in Livorno at 7:30 AM.
- Livorno Port of Call
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 175082P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers?
- How much is Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers?
- Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers price starts from $1,632.54. Discover and book Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers cancellation policy?
- Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers?
- Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers is hosted by Stefano Rome Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Stefano Rome Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 175082P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Piazza dei MiracoliStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Basilica of Santa CroceStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del FioreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Ponte VecchioStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 5Piazza della SignoriaStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 6Galleria dell'AccademiaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Stefano Rome Day Tours
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in January 2012
#289 of 1,859 Tours & Activities in Rome
- Robert M00Great experience and wonderful driver!Franco was fantastic! He was always on time, assisted us with our questions, found great places to visit, eat and see! We highly recommend this service and Franco!
- E7369MAhollyp00Rome City and CountrysideWe did the Rome City and Countryside tour. Leo was AWESOME! Loved the company. Very professional and accomdating. Would definitely use again if back in the area.
- 1rarebird00Great day off the beaten pathMy cruise ship cancelled their excursion to Ostia Antica, leaving me in dry dock so to speak. That turned out to be a good thing though when I booked it with stefanorometours. Instead of a busload of travelers, it was just the driver/tour guide and myself. Having already done the Rome city thing before, these sites are also historically important and more like cities of the dead. Amazing to experience. I had a great day with Andrea, who was punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable. It was a great time and if you have the chance, ask for him when booking with this company.
- Sally V00Transfer servicesWe used Stefano for transfers from Rome airport to our airbnb in Rome as well as airbnb Rome pick up to the cruise ship. The pick ups and transfers were flawless! They were on time, efficient and professional. I highly recommend them and would use them again.
- Escape78178800Always excellent serviceI have used this agency for ten years and over twenty excursions and transfers. The staff are always professional, on time and provide the excellent experience you want from day trips or transfers between cities. It’s really important that the driver know there area and can add information to boost the experience and every trip this has occurred for us. I very much recommend this agency. Recently I forgot my wallet in the back seat during a day excursion and I called the office, they immediately contacted our driver who found my wallet and returned it to me within twenty minutes. This is just another excellent example of their professionalism and their goal of providing the perfect customer experience.
- Margaret R00Stefanos rome cab is amazing! Look no further!We had the best tour guide ! Our tour was awesome! Prompt, polite, professional and patient! Michele is best guide!
- 519yvonnew00Great tour company and driverDriver was on time and car was well maintained and clean. Driver was friendly and very informative. He did a great job of planning out our day in a logical order and to decrease time spent sitting in traffic. He got us unbelievably close to each sight in Rome. We had a long day to see everything but we did not get exhausted because of the care our driver took getting us to the best places near each site. Would definitely use Stefano Rome Tours again. Very organized provider.
- harepay00Another Fantastic Experience!This was my 3rd time using Stefano Rome Tours. I think that says it all. I've taken numerous tours over the years with them and each one has been a perfect experience. Herculaneum was fascinating and the climb up Mt Vesuvius was well worth the trek.
- sinah54200A smooth rideWe had a moderately conplex request to bring a large group from Cortona to three locations in Rome. Our driver, Orlando, was a total gem. He was friendly, careful with the bags, funny, and just the right level between getting somewhere efficiently but not scaring anyone. This is a difficult balance to find in Italy, so we were certainly glad that Orlando was our driver. The van was clean and spacious. Organizing the trip was easy and I would definitely work with Stefano Rome Tours again! Pricing was competitive as well.
- Strongbox5300An alternative tourWe had taken previous tours with Stefano Rome Tours - once in Rome , so had seen all the main popular attractions so we asked our driver to show us other parts of Rome. After picking us up from our ship,he took us to see St Pauls Basilica as well as the catacombs. He then took us to a local market before taking us on the Appian Way. Afterwards, he took us to the excellent Trastevere area for dinner which had many restaurants on tiny cobbled streets. . Cesare was our excellent driver who was knowledgeable and professional. Would book another tour with Stefano when back in Italy.
- lcjt0100Private Tour of Rome at NightI really enjoyed this tour. Michele (Michael) was a great driver who was very professional, knowledgeable and keep things lively and funny. He drove to all the main sites, which was cool to see without all the tourists. Grazie for this experience.
- sandraelizaldi00Excelent tour company 100 plusHIGHLY RECOMMENDED. We were able to go to Pompei...do add the guided tour..a must...to appreciate Pompei...glad we did. Driver always took us to exactly where to start so we were able to enjoy Pompei, Sorrento and Amalfi Coast. VERY PROFESIONAL, VERY KIND, VERY KNO
- listar13600Outstanding pre-cruise tour to Lake Bracciano, castello Orsini, and CeriWe experienced a wonderful tour with Stefano Tours prior to our cruise departing from Rome. The transportation was spacious and the drivers knowledgeable and friendly. We traveled to Lake Bracciano, where we were able to dip our feet in the water. We toured Castello Orsini-Odescalchi, then enjoyed a drive through the countryside. Our driver was able to give us lots of info on not just the historical aspects of the area, but also on current farming and produce topics. Lunch was at the amazing Trattoria la Rocco in Ceri. The food was delicious and the views were incredible. We were dropped right at the ship to begin our cruise. I can’t say enough about the service and friendliness of Stefano Tours.
- DCEowner00Dream Way to get a Taste of Tuscany on Rome Transfer to Cruise BoatThis tour was the perfect way to get a taste of Tuscany while also getting transport from our Rome hotel to the cruise port!! Since there were 8 of us, we were picked up at our hotel in two brand new (or like new) Mercedes vans. We were taken to Bracciano Castle and we basically had the castle to ourselves to explore! It was fun to see the displays and have the run of a hilltop castle. We then went down to the volcanic lake to watch the swans and ducks and put our feet in the water. Our next stop was a hilltown church in Ciri and "heaven"...Oops... I mean Trattoria La Rocca!!! We basked in the sunshine on a balcony at the most perfect restaurant overlooking the restaurant's vinyards. The food and staff were amazing. We especially loved the garlic bread, pillow pizza appetizer, gnocchi and boar! Our drivers were kind and informative! We arrived at the port on schedule. THIS DAY COULD HAVE NOT BEEN BETTER!!!
- sdkelley00Our Visit to AssisiCesar, our driver was punctual for pick up at our Hotel in Rome and throughout the visit to Assisi. He advised us as to what we were going to visit and where to go. Even though we did not employ an licensed guide, Cesar information directed us to what we needed. We had a very nice lunch in Assisi, one that Cesar said was going to have the flavor of the Region, which it did. We arrived gback in Rome around 1730-1745, just in time to go to Mass at Sacred Heart of Jesus, just a block away from our Hotel, Royal Santina, Best Western. Stefano Tours will be are first choice for Tours or Transfers on our next visit.
Buy it with
Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers provided by Stefano Rome Day Tours
Product Overview: Pisa and Florence with Driver - Private Shore Excursion for Cruisers
Number of Photos