Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local Professional Guide
- Monolingual Guided Visit
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Pisa
- Entrance to monuments
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Departure details
- Piazza Daniele Manin, P.za Daniele Manin, Pisa PI, Italy Check in time at 03:15pm Pisa: Porta Nuova Arch in Manin Square
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2428PISA_4A
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The local guide service could be provided in two languages.
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship
- No health restrictions needed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square?
- Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square price starts from $17.52. Discover and book Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square cancellation policy?
- Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square?
- Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square is hosted by Caf Tour & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Caf Tour & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pisa Guided Walking Tour in Miracoli Square on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2428PISA_4A
- You'll start atPiazza Daniele ManinP.za Daniele Manin, Pisa PI, ItalyCheck in time at 03:15pm Pisa: Porta Nuova Arch in Manin SquareSee address & details
- 1Piazza dei MiracoliStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Duomo di PisaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Leaning Tower of PisaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Pisa, Winery, Siena, San Gimignano and Guide Sandro were great!
My fiancé and I had an amazing experience with our tour guide Sandro and bus driver Andrea! Our guide helped to tru…
We had a great time on this tour. It is the perfect amount of time to be in Pisa. We arrived, took a few pictures a…
We turned up at 9.30 for our 10.00 tour allowing plenty of time to find meeting spot and get tickets. We were told…
Excellent wine tour, beautiful scenery good value
We did this lovely tour starting in Florence. The coach picked us up and took us to a winery where we sampled 4 win…
Tuscany day out
Beautiful San Gimignino and the best time of day and year as so few people The wine tasting was interesting, enter…
A fun way to get to know Florence!
This was such a fun way to get to know the city! Our tour guide was knowledgable and entertaining and had so many s…
The guides and winery workers were all so kind! The bus ride was beautiful, the winery’s were fun and the samples w…
Siena and San Giminiano tour
Constantino is the best guide ever! Excellent experience! I Recommend the trip the guide and the driver! Thanks fo…
I went to Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti winery tour from Florence with friends. Out tour leader Marta was …
Great visit in Tuscany!
This tour was so worth getting up early. Our tour guide, Sondro, and bus driver, Rudolfo, were great. Sondro was so…
Our grand Italian step back in History!!!
Everything,,,,!! Our guide was the most knowledgeable, gracious, and lovely guide ever. She took us to the places t…
Great Day Trip.
Such a great tour. The cities of San Gimignana, Siena and Monteriggiono were amazing. So much to see while just wal…
For peak hours or full season
This option is ok if you plan to arrive at a peak hour or in the full season. Otherwise, a regular ticket makes mor…
Enjoyable informed tour
Wonderful tour. My God was very knowledgeable and patient. Passionate about her work. Enjoyed the tour very much! H…
We learned a lot
It is great to have a direct access. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly! She dedicated a lot of enthusiasm an…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2018 • Couples
We booked this tour for our first day in Pisa. Once we found out where we should meet our guide, the tour itself was both interesting and informative. However for me the information given was a little bit too general, with not enough detail around the architecture. The guide spoke very good English and provided some interesting anecdotes.
Written October 5, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Bonjour, je souhaite savoir comment reserver la visite en français?