Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings
We propose a route that combines the possibility of tasting local products such as cheese, ham and sausages with a visit to the processing workshops. We will meet people who will tell us the history and traditions of this land, with the possibility of personalizing the tour based on travelers' preferences and curiosity.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- cheese desegustation
- Full day guide
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Viareggio, Lucca and surroundings
- 55100 Lucca, Province of Lucca, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137778P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings on Tripadvisor
- How much is Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings?
- Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings price starts from $244.80. Discover and book Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings on Tripadvisor
- What is the Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings cancellation policy?
- Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings?
- Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings is hosted by Wishversilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wishversilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daily Garfagnana Gourmet tour from Lucca and surroundings on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137778P3
- You'll start atLuccaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ponte della Maddalena (detto Ponte del Diavolo)Stop: 30 minutesWe will go to the discovery of the typical products of Garfagnana surrounded by enchanted landscapes and by the Apennine and Apuan Alps mountains, which has allowed this area to keep its traditions and folklore intact. We propose a route that combines the possibility of tasting local products such as cheese, ham and sausages with a visit to the processing workshops. We will head towards the most mountainous areas of the Garfagnana to reach San Romano and the fortress of Verrucole to visit a dairy and watch the processing, as well as taste the artisan cheeses. Then we will continue to Castelnuovo Garfagnana, where we can stop, for a tasting of the products and typical recipes, at one of the most famous taverns in the area in the company of Andrea, owner and famous gourmet of the area. Finally we will visit Barga, for a walk in the delightful medieval village perched on a hill overlooking the entire valley. Do not miss a stop at the Ponte della Maddalena, or so-called Devil's Bridge, for a souvenir photo from the top of its imposing stone arches.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The perfect sunset cruise
Best experience, every detail perfectly organized, lovely places and people. Will do it again next summer! Serena'…
Cinque Terre with Serena
We enjoyed a day with Serena touring the Cinque Terre National Park. If we had tried to do this tour on our own, it…
An unforgettable day exploring Garfagnana with Serena!
We had an amazing day with an amazing person! Serena was knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating and willing to help…
The Best Of Tuscany
After a grueling cruise of Italy and the Greek Isles where you felt like herded cattle, I was looking for some pers…
Amazing Lucca, Sienna and Tuscany;'s countryside, certainly have the Wow factor
Serena, our beautiful guide was a most gracious and talented lady. She provided much information about our tour an…
Magical Day in Cinque Terra thanks to Serena!
I am not sure where to begin in my review of Serena and Wishversilia, as I am still glowing from our magical day to…
Exceptional Tour Guide
Serena is kind, attentive, & knowledgeable of all things Tuscany. We were honored to have her as our guide in Ci…
Best day trip ever!
We had a day trip with Serena to cinque terre and had a truly fabulous day!! This was by far our best experience in…
Fabulous Truffle Hunting
Serena gave us the most memorable day of our 10 days in Italy (all of which was wonderful.) She met us in Lucca an…
A Wonderful Day in the Cinque Terre
Serena is, without any doubt, the best kind of guide to this magical land. She is efficient in planning, flexible a…
An amazing Cinque Terre experience!
Seeing the Cinque Terre with Serena was perhaps the best decision we made on our trip to Liguria. Serena removed al…
Wonderful day trip with family Pisa-Monte Carlo-Lucca-Viareggio
This 1 day trip with family and one teen was wonderful. I was looking for a tour around Viareggio and found Serena …
Our gracious introduction to Tuscany
Thanks to Serena, our family vacation of 15 people avoided potential blunders that would have made for a very diff…
Fantastic Carrara Adventure!!!
Serena took us on a half-day tour (and then some) of Carrara and the surrounding area. Her depth of knowledge and f…
Highly Recommended.. Travel with Serena
This is a review which is long overdue.. This is from my Italy travelogue in July 2016. A friend of mine and me, bo…