Florence is romantic, historic, and gorgeous, everything is meant for you to fall in love with this city. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with sightseeing, visitng local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Italian culture.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Stazione Ferroviaria Firenze Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy The guide will contact you to share the exact meeting place depending on the time of the day when the tour is booked.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207305P189
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local?
- Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local price starts from $246.92. Discover and book Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local on Tripadvisor
- What is the Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local cancellation policy?
- Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local?
- Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207305P189
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atStazione Ferroviaria Firenze Santa Maria NovellaPiazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyThe guide will contact you to share the exact meeting place depending on the time of the day when the tour is booked.See address & details
- 1Santa Maria NovellaStop: 6 hoursExperience the best of the city with our guide.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in April 2017
#1,222 of 1,903 Tours & Activities in Rome
- kellyhalimas00Day trip to three different islandsWas a lovely day out, however very different from the last time I visited many many years ago. The glass blowing was too short and my family would have liked to have seen more demonstrations. Burano was lovely to see and take pictures we stoped for lunch as we had 2 hours to look around. Torcello was not very interesting for my family but we did get a few souvenirs. All in all the trip was worth the money and a good day trip out learning all about the historical facts.
- cincygalhere00Squirrely operation.This tour was not as advertised. What I did get was bullying messages and texts from multiple numbers for a week after the tour to pay an additional 240 euros - over the $527 we pre-paid - because of the tour company's errors. First, the night before the tour, they changed the meeting point from the Milan Central Station to Garda station. Since train tickets from Milan X 2 were not included in the pkg, and given the time loss, hassle and cost of last minute tickets, I was backing out. Then they offered to send a car service to our hotel in Milan, with an added stop in Bergamo, for an extra 240 euro cost to me. Sounded reasonable at the time. Once in the car, however, we asked the driver if he was the guide for Garda. He made a call and said he was. Some guide: All he did was drop us in parking lots in Bergamo and Garda, for 2 hours each, and told us to Google any info we needed while he stayed with the car. Upon return to Milan, I contacted the tour company to complain that we had no "local guide" in Garda as advertised, but all they did was demand that I pay the 240 euro for the car service (the driver didn't ask for it bc the tour company booked the car). Nope, not happening. If I had wanted to go to Garda without a guide I would have just taken the train, for far less than $527, or booked a car myself regardless of cost. I took 8 tours in Italy, 7 of which had 90% excellent ratings and had excellent experiences. This tour has one review now (red flag in itself), but the parent company, Yo Tours, has 50% less than excellent ratings, 10 of 30 which are poor. I am certain they will respond that I am in the wrong, but all I can say is: There was no local guide in Garda as advertised and no one offered to reimburse me $527 for that. I will be contacting Trip Advisor as well, as I'm pretty certain the phrase "in cahoots" came into play... to sub a driver for the lack of a local guide and I'd be none the wiser. Buyer Beware.
- vasilenv202300Yo tours is a scam…Absolutely terrible. The company yo tours or whatever they are called canceled the ticket 2 hours before the entry……. When I called them some Indian guy answered the phone and all he did was tell me that the company is sorry. He couldn’t even tell me why the ticket was cancelled. They couldn’t even offer an alternative ticket for another time. Do not waste your time, find a real guide!
- carohofer00Good experience with kidsVery good experience, beautiful place. We had great time with our kids and friends! The collection of the tickets was a bit disorganized, but after all, everything was fine.
- heatherpH1648GB00Very enjoyableA very good tour of the city from a different perspective. Tour guide Maria was knowledgeable about her home city and gave us a good historical insight with humour and was welcoming and friendly. Highly recommend
- Tsturgess00With the Locals Food Tour Rome GreatSara was a fantastic guide, very knowledgable about the history and food of Rome. It was a great way to spend nearly 3 1/2 hours eating and drinking and soaking up the whole experience of Rome.
- living18000Not really worth it.So, the way "skip the line" tickets work is that you go in with a guided tour group and the guide gets your tickets with the group, and then you go on your way without the guide. We ended up spending more time waiting on the guide and tour group than we would have if we had just waited in line ourselves and gotten our own tickets. Perhaps in a busier season with longer lines it would be worth it, but for us it felt like a waste of both time and money. In addition, the tour office seemed rather disorganized and communicated conflicting information to us at multiple points. Was not impressed and would not use again.
- Phebe B00ScamAbsolutely devastated just got engaged and was looking forward to viewing the Colloseum palantine hill and Roman forum with my fiancé Turned up early at 10.15 there was no one there I asked other tour guides the security at Colloseum and the police no one had heard of the tour guide representative. It was a scam . What’s worse is I booked it with trip advisor as it thought they were legit . No one answered the calls or emails they just put phone down. Tripadvisor should not be advertising fake tours with viator or yotours. I want a refund NOW! Very upset
- Adventure4773936366200DO NOT BUY!!!Never sent any tickets despite several emails from Tripadvisor and Viator saying they would soon be issued. No ‘Yo Tours’ representative at or near the Colosseum, no one had heard of them. When we tried to call the telephone number……guess what….no answer. A lot of stress and an unhappy family as a result - DO NOT BUY!!!
- Victor P00Nobody showed up from the tour organizers, no answer to messages. Totally disappointed.We couldn’t find the local tour guide to get our tickets. The booking confirmation said only “ meeting point : entrance gates”, no other details. Nobody at the entrance knew anything about YO Tours, our booking confirmation was not accepted at the gates. I tried calling the number on the booking but it was a call center in India (!!!). I left several messages on TripAdvisor for the company, but no one read them or answered us. So we missed the tour. I asked for a full refund. Terrible experience.
- julzja00Scam! Don’t buy!Don’t buy this crap! The „ticket“ we got wasn’t a real ticket to the sights. We couldn’t get in and we got told that we need an actual real ticket. When I tried to get my money back, this Yo Tours company refused to refund the money for a fake ticket I couldn’t use and never validated.
- K7729TJdebrac00I think this was a scam...This was supposed to be a 30 minute gondola ride, it was barely 15 minutes and the "rower" talked on his cellphone the entire time...not very romantic! Then we could not find the restaurant after searching for 2 hours. We tried maps, website, walking the supposed street several times, asking several locals including policemen and were told that this restaurant does not exist. I asked for a refund but they (Viator) refused.
- Werlein_Manor00Nit a goid choiceThey confirmed but didn’t send me tickets. I called… they are in India.. had a lot of trouble communicating. Then he sent Two tickets and i bought Three. I eould NOT use them
- davidsJ935QB00Will always rememberCrowded even in what wasn't considered peak season, so it's best to have skip the line ticket. We were able to enter 15 minutes ahead of our scheduled time but no sooner, they will turn you away. Overall it was a great experience to see the very area where gladiators battled and others cheered them on. The Roman Forum displayed the architecture of over 2,000 years ago and was a sight to see in person. Must ascend to the top of Palentine Hill and take in the incredible view of the Forum, Coliseum, Arches and surrounding area. It does have sloped areas to help with the climb, not all steps for those that may have difficulty.
- moonerUtah00Disappointment there was no skip the alarm for Saint peters which was advertised.It was good except we bought it mainly to skip the line for Saint Peters which it said in the title of the tour. There was no skip the line for Saint peters and there was no refund for that portion of the tour either. Very disappointing.
Buy it with
Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local provided by Yo Tours
Product Overview: Touristic highlights of Florence on a Private full day tour with a local
Number of Photos