Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù
Have you ever tried making Tiramisù and Bruschetta at home? It's trickier than it looks! With this interactive and fun virtual cooking class, you'll learn how to make the most decadent tiramisù and the secret of the perfect Bruschetta! Your expert Italian Mamma shows you in real-time how to make this popular recipes step by step in your own kitchen. • Learn how to make Tiramisù and discover various variations • Discover the secret tips for a perfect Bruschetta with tomatoes, garlic and basil • Receive your workbook with ingredients list and kitchen equipment in advance • A live class lets you stop any time to ask questions to your personal chef • A private virtual experience just for you, your family and friends Please share any food intolerance or allergy so we can customize the recipes accordingly.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private virtual class with an expert Italian Mamma (English speaking)
- Secrets of the Italian cuisine kept in family's cookbook
- Workbook with shopping list and kitchen equipment prior to the virtual class
- Ingredients - please take care of them before the virtual online cooking class
- Departure details
- Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy This is a virtual and private cooking class, wherever you are in the world, grab your apron and learn how to cook the most iconic Italian dishes from the comfort of your own kitchen. (GMT+2) Italy is the time zone that the schedule for this live experience is set in, please be aware!
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P1571
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù?
- Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù price starts from $35.88. Discover and book Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù on Tripadvisor
- What is the Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù cancellation policy?
- Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù?
- Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù is hosted by Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Virtual Cooking Class: Bruschetta & Tiramisù on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P1571
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Gorgeous home and incredible host
Cristina (hostess) is incredible and sweet. She opened her beautiful home to our family- we had so much fun cookin…
Tremendous cooking class
It was a wonderful cooking class! I highly recommend it as an unforgettable experience when visiting Florence. Anto…
Do not book with Cesarine. Dissapointed.
I missed my cooking class due to a multiple hour train delay that was out of my control. Cesarine has horrible cust…
Pasta making in personal home
I must do with in Florence!!! Donatella and her husband were very gracious. It was nice to feel welcomed especially…
Dinner with Donatella
Enjoyed our dinner and conversation with Donatella! What fun! Easy walk from historic Florence center. Learne…
Dinner in Florence
Amazing experience, Dusica and her husband were the very best. The pasta and tiramasu preparation was alot of fun. …
My family and I had a fabulous time with Cecilia! Her home was beautiful and welcoming. The recipes and food were d…
A must do if you have the time
Luca was a great host and excellent chef. Very welcoming. Took the time to explain all the process, had patience to…
Cooking pasta adventure
We had a delightful experience cooking in a Florence apartment in a residential neighborhood slightly outside the c…
Highly recommend!! Great food and company!
My wife and I randomly found Cecilia and we are so glad we did. We took a short taxi to her nice home where the 3 o…
Italian Cooking Class
What an incredible authentic Italian experience!!! Beautiful family welcomed us into their home located with breath…
Authentic Culinary Experience
When planning a Florence itinerary, my friend and I figured a cooking class would be a fun way to spend and evening…
Cooking is Love Made Visible
The "flavor" of the class! Anna's warm welcome of aperitif and pressco, tour of Brandi saffron Farm, and our walk t…
Boar and Papardelle in Firenze
Our evening with Luca was fantastic! He was extremely patient with us and taught us several new ideas about making…
Ultimate Welcome To Tuscan Home and Food - Bellisima!
We absolutely loved our Tuscan cooking class with Marzia. She welcomed us into her home as though we were a part of…