The villages of the Cinque Terre, perched on rocky cliffs along the coast of Liguria, will leave you speachless! Between two steep cliffs stands Riomaggiore, is a peaceful village where still today the work of fishermen daily continues. Ancient Manarola is significant because of its architectural and cultural landmarks. The tiny Corniglia is a precious village built on the cliff face and surrounded by vineyards. Vernazza is a colourful village sit among watercourses and verdant rocks. This tour is part by vehicle and part by train.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transportation by deluxe vehicle and English speaking driver from/to Florence
- Professional tour guide ( 6 hours while in Cinque Terre )
- Train tickets for Cinque terre villages
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Riomaggiore
- Food&drinks not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide your pick-up location at the moment of the reservation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127433P76
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount of walking to visit Cinque Terre is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces at the sites visited may be difficult for those with walking disabilities
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour?
- Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour price starts from $1,306.03. Discover and book Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour cancellation policy?
- Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour?
- Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour is hosted by Divine Horizon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Divine Horizon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127433P76
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1ManarolaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2CornigliaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3VernazzaStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 4RiomaggioreStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Castello di RiomaggioreStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in June 2015
#437 of 1,859 Tours & Activities in Rome
- Safari3522723828400Amazing, scenic, educational wine tourThis was an excellent tour. The scenery was beautiful. The winery was amazing and the owners weee outstanding. They really knew their business and wine. The wine was fabulous.
- JMR_Canada00Worst tour guide ever!I hired this tour via my hotel. It was to be uner 10 persons, but there were 11 or 12. The tour guide from the beginning had a poor attitude. She was annoyed as there were so many guests for which English was not their primary language. The paying guests were not complaining! She always walked far ahead in the crowded Vatican and recited her verbiage that we could have purchased from a book. ...but it gets worse. In the Cistene Chapel she just walk ahead not paying attention where were her psying guests. AND she left an 80 year old Asian, limited English speaking women behind. This old lady was lost and panicked and did not know what to do. This guide did not even backtrack to find her..so I spent the next 1.5 hour 'babysitting' an 80 year old to find her family. Her pathetic excuse." There were other paying customers ". Happily I found her family at the Vatican exit. The tour guide had already left the Vatican! I complained to the Tour Company as I wanted my money refunded. However, they just said this tour guide felt bad and was crying, but how about the 80 year old anxious and crying old lady? I would NEVER use or recommend this guide again, or this Tour company. I advised Hotel Baglioni Roma too as to what an uncaring, unprofessional rip-off vendor. There is no possible excuse. JMR
- heidjers202300Divine Horizon | Love Holidays - Great tour & general servicesWe recently took a longer trip to Italy, specifically Rome and Naples. Love Holidays/Rome Top Tours came highly recommended. We booked the following three tours with them: - Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine - Catacombs on the Appian Way &Villa dei Quintili and Capuchyn Cript - Tivoli - Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este. Additionally we asked them to manage ground transportation to and from the airport, book trains to and from Naples, and ground transportation to/from the train stations in Naples and Rome. The team was very professional and quick to respond ... even on the weekends when you thought that they might not be in the office. The cars and drivers were great and very personable. The tours were well planned and the guides knowledgeable. Cannot recommend enough.
- Paradise32001300Great serviceWe did two three hours small group tours Both guides Enna and Fabulla were great, friendly, informative and fun Affordable price with great service Highly recommend
- D8924JAjeremys00Great Guide to a Great CityThis was day 1 for us in Rome and we learnt so much in a relaxed way from a great guide. It seemed that every time we turned a corner there was a new delight and rarely were we near more than half a dozen other tourists despite the throngs ! Very clever. So good we booked another tour for the next day. Great value for money
- spales202200Vatican private tour 👌👌👌What an amazing tour. Thank you Danielle I don’t think the Vatican tour would have been the same without you. We have learned so much and you made it very interesting. I am a glad we did this. Thank you again.
- Kbrooks106000Touring the MV with a friend.My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour of the Vatican Museum that we scheduled through you. The tour was made doubly enjoyable by the knowledgeable guide provided our group. I cannot remember his name but we have provided a picture. His mixture of knowledge and humor, along with sharing a bit of himself made our tour more like a walk with a friend than a lecture of information. When we found out that St. Peter's was going to be closed our guide was quickly able to adjust and take us through another group of rooms to give us a full guided experience at the MV. We will highly recommend your tour! Sincerely, Kevin and Carrie Brooks, Michigan U.S.A.
- Sandyfet00City Experiences walks Pristine Sistine Early Entrqnce Small group tourOur guide, GIGI was very informative and experienced. There is so much to cover in the Vatican and it is a long tour. He kept it moving while making the tour very informative. There were about 16 in our group.
- jocelynn57500Ina was amazing!Ina made the tour of this entire area come to life. It was like getting a history lesson from one of the most interesting history teachers ever. I always thought the colosseum would be the best part of this experience, but due to Ina's expert guide experience, the Palatine Hill/Roman Forum segment was the highlight! She also was very accommodating when my daughter was getting overheated, making sure she got her in front of lines for water and loaning her an umbrella for the sun. Couldn't be happier with this tour.
- lindagG7270FC00Amazing tour with Federica Bannetta August 11My husband and I booked the Vatican underground, Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica along with the Castel Santa Angelo. We had Federica Bannetta as our guide. She did a fabulous job! My husband is very knowledgeable about Roman history and Federica immediately picked up on that and customized our tour for him. We packed in a full day of fascinating sites and new information. We were very impressed with her knowledge of subject matter, her warm engaging personality and thoughtfulness.
- tanwscat00Great and seamless travel experience!Ms Mara helped us put together an itinerary of private tours for 4 persons over 5 days in Italy which included 3 days in Rome (Day 1 - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica, Day 2 - Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Day 3 - Trastevere, Tiber Island, and Jewish Ghetto Walking tour), 1 half day Naples Tour, and a 2hr Pompeii guided tour. Ms Mara was so easy to work with to customize the tours, she offered great recommendations and advice to help us plan our trip to Italy. We were picked up on time each day. We got to meet different guides each day, and are impressed by their knowledge and professionalism. It was a great way to learn about the history and culture of the cities we visited in the limited time that we have. We didn't have to stress about standing in line for tickets and figuring out what to see. The guides on our private tours took care of all the logistics, and guided us to the highlights of the sights and explain the history that are relevant. It was a pleasant and seamless travel experience. We will gladly engage with Rome Top Tours again to plan our future trips to Italy! A big Thank You to Ms Mara and her team of tour guides!
- ChiefJosheola00Professor Erik is the Absolute BestWe cannot say enough good things about this tour and most especially our guide, Erik. Not only was he highly educated and informed about everything related to the Vatican, he had a great sense of humor as we stopped and discussed the important works of art and locations around the city. The private setting was perfect for being able to absorb the things he was teaching us and afforded us the opportunity to ask a lot of questions. We were consistently amazed with how much he knew and how fluently he spoke Italian. He was born in America but moved to Italy 25 years ago to continue his passion for learning. We knew we were in good hands. If you want to tour the Vatican, while learning as much about it as you want, and have a great time while doing it then you definitely need to book a tour with Professor Erik. We can’t wait to return and book another tour with him.
- EuropeaninNY00Impressive guide at the VaticanSaverio, We enjoyed two fabulous tours with this company. Saverio arranged everything, making calls with me and communicating exceptionally well. Their drivers are particularly immaculate and the vehicles very smart. We were all wowed by Caesar at the Vatican - he was so personable, is very well read and clearly loves his subject and passed on so many very interesting facts - we could have spent all day with him!
- Sue S00OutstandingMy sister and I actually did two private tours with the fabulous Professor Giancarlo as our first tour was the Collosseum and we enjoyed and learnt so much that we would not consider any other guide. The man is passionate and learned in his field and brought Rome to life for us.
- Edimiceli00Fabi is the best!Amazing tour! Fabi gave fantastic tours for both the colosseum and the Vatican City. She knows so much and that’s always great on a tour…and her passion for the history and this beautiful city makes the experience unforgettable. Thank you thank you thank you!!
Buy it with
Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour provided by Divine Horizon
Product Overview: Day Trip from Florence: Cinque terre in a full immersion - private tour
Number of Photos