Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
You can't visit Italy without trying at least one pasta dish... So, we'll teach you two! Learn how to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 simple different kinds of pasta (filled pasta + fresh pasta) from scratch with your Cesarina. As the icing on the cake you will learn to prepare also the iconic Tiramisu. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends in this hands-on cooking class. It's a great way to truly experience Italian culture. • Learn to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand • Learn to make 2 iconic pasta types • Learn to make the iconic tiramisu • Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 12 people. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests • Enjoy an Italian Aperitivo to warm-up Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country. They are welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Pasta (2 iconic pasta types: one stuffed + one fresh pasta) and Tiramisu-making Class
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Italian Aperitivo: prosecco and nibbles
- Local Taxes
- Tasting of the 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu
- Official 'Cesarine' apron
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We had the best cooking experience in Max's beautiful home!! We felt like guests not just like tourists. Max is so knowledgeable and kind we learned much more than just how to cook. I would 100% opting for a Cesarine cooking experience!
2 Helpful votes
At first i did not realize that i booked that you need to to a house but i really love and enjoyed our experience i will highly recommend this coz you can interact to local people in florence .thanks you to our host Massimiliano we learned alot from him his very patience to us…
Date of experience: December 2019
This was one of our highlights of our Florence trip! Massimiliano was charming and took great delight in showing us how to prepare 2 Italian dishes and desserts. His pride and love for Italian cooking was so evident and made us feel so welome in his home. Not only did we…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Florence, food and history: wonderful
Massimiliano, the home owner and chef was very friendly and kind in exposing us the history and how to cook what we…
Wonderful Florence experience
Great experience with Max in his beautiful flat. Max was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. The group enjoye…
Max was fun and intersting.
This was a personal lesson in a chef's home. He was an acclaimed chef. Beyond the food and prep, Max told us a lot …
One of the best nights we spent in Florence!!
Our host Cecilia was wonderful! We had such a great time learning fun and very tasty appetizer recipes. We would re…
Dinner Florence Style
It was lovely to have the experience of joining a local in their home and being shown some of the dishes from the a…
Lovely experience with a true Italian family
We enjoyed mixing with Simonetta's family along with the family favorite foods. There were just two of us guests w…
Cesarina Simonetta and pasta making
An exceptional experience, welcomed into Cesarina Simonetta’s home to learn how to make two types of pasta snd tira…
Cooking with family
When our family gets together, at some point everyone ends up in the kitchen. This is what cooking with Antonietta …
Great culture and food experience!
Our experience with cesarina Barbara was great! We really enjoyed the lesson and she was very attentive and kind. I…
Anna and her family a wonderful experience
It was a great time. We met at Anna’s home then took a ride to a local grocery store. Anna and her husband were so …
Very Professional and welcoming
I would like to write about my very positive experience with my hosts, Roberta and Leonardo with Cesarine. They we…
AWESOME cooking class!
My Mom and I had an amazing time at this cooking class in Lucca! Antonietta and her friend were very kind and welco…
Wonderful dinner and conversation with lovely people
My friend and I spent time with Simonetta learning to cook several delicious dishes then we all shared lunch and in…
Cecilia was great - strongly recommend this experience
I friend told me about Cesarine before we came to Italy. We wanted to try something different that would get us cl…
We truly enjoyed our time with Barbara, as she welcomed us into our home and gave us a slice of Italian culture. S…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,798 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 22,030 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,452 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 339 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence price starts from $120.05. Discover and book Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence on Tripadvisor
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence on Tripadvisor
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence is hosted by Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Florence on Tripadvisor