Legends of Florence Walking Tour
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
Discover the legends of this prominent city with our professional guide who will lead you through the most interesting and attractive places in Florence. What is so special of Orsanmichele Church? Explore the medieval district, towers, and galleries. Dive into its history of art and architecture and be impressed with its monuments! Where was the center of power in Florence? Florence has many bridges over the Arno River and that each has its own history. What is the most photographed bridge in the city?
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Russian, English, Italian
- Certified Guide
- Departure details
- Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
- Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P64
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Legends of Florence Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Legends of Florence Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Legends of Florence Walking Tour?
- Legends of Florence Walking Tour price starts from $362.12. Discover and book Legends of Florence Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Legends of Florence Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Legends of Florence Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Legends of Florence Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Legends of Florence Walking Tour?
- Legends of Florence Walking Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Legends of Florence Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P64
- You'll start atPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalySee address & details
- 1Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del FioreStop: 30 minutesThe third largest church in the world.Read more
- You'll end atFlorenceFlorence, Metropolitan City of Florence, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Legends of Melbourne, a truly marvelous city
Melbourne is a picturesque city, with many impressive features dating from the late 19th century, when 'Melbourne w…
Having this tour with Alvaro was just amazing as he is really passionate about it and provided us with lots of valu…
Great for team building and a fun way to see things in the city that you may not have otherwise noticed
We had 10 groups of 8-10 people. This was a team building activity for my company. We all enjoyed it. The guide was…
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …