Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
Discover the story of true genius – Leonardo Da Vinci with the local professional guide! Visit the museum with exhibitions dedicated to this influential artist. Do you know the story of Leonardo’s Horse? You will be impressed with his created wooden machines and models. What was so special about this famous artist childhood? You will be shocked to hear the story that he was almost executed! Together with the guide, you will release the secrets of Leonardo da Vinci and will feel his spirit in a special place of Florence.
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour guide
- Fee for entrance to museum (max. 7 euro)
- Entry/Admission - Leonardo Interactive Museum - Da Vinci Interctive Museum
- Departure details
- Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
- Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P65
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour?
- Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour price starts from $303.25. Discover and book Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour cancellation policy?
- Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour?
- Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Florence Leonardo Da Vinci Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P65
- You'll start atPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalySee address & details
- 1Leonardo Interactive Museum - Da Vinci Interctive MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedMuseum dedicated to artworks of the great inventor.Read more
- You'll end atFlorenceFlorence, Metropolitan City of Florence, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Legends of Melbourne, a truly marvelous city
Melbourne is a picturesque city, with many impressive features dating from the late 19th century, when 'Melbourne w…
Having this tour with Alvaro was just amazing as he is really passionate about it and provided us with lots of valu…
Great for team building and a fun way to see things in the city that you may not have otherwise noticed
We had 10 groups of 8-10 people. This was a team building activity for my company. We all enjoyed it. The guide was…
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …